No announcement yet.

Ctp Pbem Rankings 28th July 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Players added to the list today include: ricketyclik and dancemasseuse welcome aboard and good gaming.

No change to the rankings as no games have been reported to date.
    Last edited by blackice; August 2, 2002, 18:31.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

need rating/start or whatever

I left a message and was told to post here to get a rating and start playing. Is that right? What do I need to do?

Ken

Comment

Hey, i've been retired 6 months and i'm still number 1

On the Klair issue, weren't those 44 wins all in the same game? I never noticed Klair taking on the likes of Mobius, Faded Glory or Paul. Not to mention the other good players here that i haven't played. Then again, i never considered myself to be the best player here, but i guess you can only make a system based on actual results.

As for the Quinnsmeister, yeah, i'll take you on I'm getting rusty, so your chances of being the Lungslayer are at their greatest However, i insist on friendly settings so we don't get bogged down in opressive conditions. I'll even call it best of three in case you want to use your starting location as an excuse

You're on, pal!

Comment

Last edited by blackice; August 2, 2002, 18:42.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Alright Lungster. I'll start it up. Take a look at the PBEM Challenge thread for the settings, here , we are using as standard for one vs. one games. If those suit you, I'll start from there. If not, let me know what you want to change. Sounds like a good match! Two out of three? Okay, sure! But starting position can be reset before turn 10 by either player. But I won't reset mine!
            Last edited by quinns; August 1, 2002, 22:48.

Comment

Blackice,

Now that I'm here, I need some explanations. Namely, I don't think you should be doing the work... all in all, I have a program, so I just need to rewrite the formulas. And make my adjustments to the system, too .
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Last edited by blackice; August 19, 2002, 09:46.
                Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by quinns
                  Alright Lungster. I'll start it up. Take a look at the PBEM Challenge thread for the settings, here , we are using as standard for one vs. one games. If those suit you, I'll start from there. If not, let me know what you want to change. Sounds like a good match! Two out of three? Okay, sure! But starting position can be reset before turn 10 by either player. But I won't reset mine!
                  Just send me the turn, buddy, and you're toast!

Comment

Be careful outthere young Lung.

Quinns birthrate (eeeehhh in the game that is) outnumber even the rabbits.
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Alright Lung. Turn sent 2 days ago. No response from Luland the Great. What is your email address now David?

Birdman... shhhhhhhhh. Let him think he is all that!
                      Last edited by quinns; August 5, 2002, 12:26.

Comment

Do Some PBEM, turn 119
                        1. Ricketyclik
                        2. Birdman
                        3. Stavros
                        4. Paul
                        5. Dugrik
                        6. Nimrod

Comment

Hey... how do I join PBEM?

Comment

Go post in the Recruitment Centre, either take one of the vacant positions or show interest in a new game.

Comment

Fast Fliers Turn 29

1. Blackice
                              2. david42one
                              3. ricketyclik
                              4. Milamber
                              5. FlameFlash

Comment

Fast Fliers Turn 29

1. (Blackice)
                                2. David42one
                                3. Ricketyclik