Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless plug: Apolyton *CtP2* Multiplayer Tournament

Greetings everyone,

The reason for this thread is to inform you all that Apolyton is organizing a Multiplayer CtP2 Tournament. I realize the World Cup is taking up a lot of your time, but should you not be stressed enough yet, here's something else some of you might be interested in

The singleplayer CtP2 Tournament feature Apolyton has been organizing has quickly become popular so the next step is a logical one: a multiplayer Tournament. So that's exactly what's we're currently organizing - and we need players! So if you're interested in playing Multiplayer CtP2, whether you've never played CtP2 MP before and would like to give it a try or whether you are a veteran CtP2 player keen on showing all of Apolyton you're the best, sign up for the CtP2 MP tournament now! So far 8 players have signed up and 2 more are still considering, but there is plenty of room for more people. A sign-up bonus has been written out for all participants: everyone who plays gets a discount from the Apolyton Store! Details on the structure and the rules of the tournament are currently being discussed and you are most welcome to join in, just proceed to the CtP2 forums, for discussion and/or to sign up. If you have any questions, remarks, comments, etc, that is also the place for such things. Alternatively you can contact me, the organizer of the Tournament (email: locutus@apolyton.net, ICQ: 52912776, MSN: woutersnijders@hotmail.com). A starting date for the Tournament has not yet been set, but for the time being we're aiming for early August (that's about 1 or 2 weeks from now, maybe a little later).

Wouter Snijders, aka Locutus

*/shameless plug*
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

/me resists temptation...

Hell, Locutus, the guys can't even play World Cup games, many don't own CtP 2, so you will hardly get many players here.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

bugs

Originally posted by Solver
      * Solver resists temptation...

Hell, Locutus, the guys can't even play World Cup games, many don't own CtP 2, so you will hardly get many players here.
      I didn't mind CTP2 except there seemed to be so many darn bugs with MP at around modern age that it became unplayable for me. Have those bugs been fixed? If so, I might consider giving ctp2 another try.

yoda

Comment

CtP2? There's such a game?

Sometimes, I hate owning a Mac...

and then, I realize I'm not missing much.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
        X