Home alone, looking long all day game 7-21-2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home alone, looking long all day game 7-21-2002

I am on now and will be looking a long game this day, if you can play and we could continue if you like at a later time!

C ya there!!

The new and improved Multiplaying Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

You lucky!

The new and improved moderator Solver
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
      You lucky!

The new and improved moderator Solver
      Actually, I been reading these forums and seeing hows really only the best are left playing ( and one less-than-a perfectionist-in-me!) I decided to ask questions and take advice, and have seen the light, not all my lights are on mind you but they be steady glowing brighter each game

I am NOT in the world class of Paul or DrDoom (according to them, maybe only the developers could have a slight smidgen of a chance against them!) but Necheav,Grafxfx,Blackice,Erni,and several more have taught me tons, and am looking forward each game to perfect these applications!

I see now why Faded Glory-Hole was sooooo far ahead of me, but after some more practice, I hope to be a little less of a pushover but am still a little on how some folks get so far ahead so quickly.. so I will continue to practice diligently!!

Later my New and Improved Moderator

Troll-New and Improved!! Multi-player

Comment

I wonder how you Troll manage to mention Faded in every post you make .

Comment

I wonder how you Troll manage to mention Faded in every post you make .
          I gotta tell you, aside from his binge drinking out-pouring of his sad happenings in his life, his frustration of "shortcomings" )just kidding)..I think personally he is a pretty-good old boy!

I think we have a lot in common, not sure if he is saved, but I think we have some common ground to establish a relationship, I too wander through time, often getting sidetracked and like Faded-Glory-Hole have seen the writings on Solver-Hall Wall but I often enjoy referencing him as an act of admiration at his playing abilities, He truly is a great player, NOT in the league the invincibale DrDoom, or even Paul but seems to have a grip on whats happening, and I feel for the guy with having unanswerable problem at work, trouble shooting can sometimes be so frustrating, anyway, I like to mention him so no one ever forgets him, while he is incarcerated from time to time in Solver-Hall or as a castaway on the Island of Mingapulco!!

Later

Troll

Comment

Actually, Faded is a constant resident of Mingapulco, sometimes getting a vacation from there to Solver's hall. Other than that, he's nice guy. Unless you look at his photos, though .

Comment

Actually, Faded is a constant resident of Mingapulco, sometimes getting a vacation from there to Solver's hall. Other than that, he's nice guy. Unless you look at his photos, though .

Comment

Faded is Faded say no more he is a permanat fixture and we love him

Hey I played Dr. Suess again today I had no Idea he was a she or he and she play
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                X