Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to play first game

Hello all,

I want to get started in this league. I presume i have to play in order to get on the listing. I am available to play fairly often if anyone would like to play. I am unfamiliar with the organization of how to report and all but i see Catate did it so i know it must not be too hard..lol. I look for to a challenge. Thanks
    Attila

Hi and welcome to the community.

Take a look at the threads atop of the forum. Read the CtP Internet Ratings thread for Online play, PBEM Ratings for PBEM play. Also, be sure to check the Info Centrale, containing some useful thread links.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: Wanting to play first game

Originally posted by Attila the Hun
      Hello all,

I want to get started in this league. I presume i have to play in order to get on the listing. I am available to play fairly often if anyone would like to play. I am unfamiliar with the organization of how to report and all but i see Catate did it so i know it must not be too hard..lol. I look for to a challenge. Thanks
      Attilla

I hope that this is same Attila from Multiplayer!!

You will do just fine against the likes of this crew playing here!!

Welcome aboard!!

Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Hello Troll,

I took your and Gav advice and joined this league. I need some help getting my feet on the ground here. Any help would be grately appreciated
        Attila

Comment

Working...
        X