Looking for a Long Game 6-30-2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Long Game 6-30-2002

I am looking a Long Game this Saturday, I am in lobbies now!

By the way, I didnt see but two servers, Cali..and n1.alink??

I played 13 hours straight on gamesrv with Ricketclick mostly, until 3:30 a.m. Eastern time, USA, but when I got on today, only two were visible?

I downloaded a new servers.dat file but still only two??..Maybe thats all that is available??

~sigh~.....Hope to catch some good comp today!!

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Ever get luck with these games ?
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
      Ever get luck with these games ?
      Yes Sir Solver, all the time, mostly I find folks I play with who will stay, play 1 on 1 so we can keep game moving. Today, me and Erni from Germany will continue one, I also have a long game going with Ricketclik and have played several others!

Perhaps, ypu could teach me a few lesson some time Solver, Come to Troll-Alley!!..THATS where i will attempt to show you how I deal with Disciplinary Problems!!

Troll

Comment

I've heard somehwere that Trolls tend to carry big sticks, and hit ones they dont't like .

BTW, I saw what you said about me in the Best/Most posters thread in off-topic, and the revenge is near .

Comment

I've heard somehwere that Trolls tend to carry big sticks, and hit ones they dont't like .

BTW, I saw what you said about me in the Best/Most posters thread in off-topic, and the revenge is near .
          Ya see, I TOLD F G that you could read, and READ WELL!

I also know you are observant enuff to know what I say is what I mean, you have humor like that in MAD Magazine, funny, sometimes however sad that you have to put up with a place like this!

Troll

Comment

Uh, I guess my humor seems a bit sad, bad, mad, etc. at times .

I got to agree, though, that smiting Faded is one of the biggest joys in life .

Comment

Uh, I guess my humor seems a bit sad, bad, mad, etc. at times .

I got to agree, though, that smiting Faded is one of the biggest joys in life .

Go for it!
              Ill hold him while you smite him!!

Troll

Comment

Faded, where are you? Come to your CtP friends, and bring some beer .

Poor guy

Comment

Faded, where are you? Come to your CtP friends, and bring some beer .

Poor guy

I do feel for him, as a fellow Manager, with problems you cannot put your finger on. I design concrete mixes and sometimes they dont perform like they should, air entraining problems,set times,finishing problems and pumpability issues.UGH!..Work, now why did i have to bring that into an otherwise perecft day, me, CTP, Apolyton and of course... My Pal Solver!!

Troll

Comment

Working...
                  X