Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fraze to be nexted tommorow morning.

Comment

Turn sent yesterday. Massive flooding only 7 cities survived! The Chinese lost even more!

Comment

Okay, nice to see you back. Please CC your turns to frozenfire4127@yahoo.co.nz Thanks.

Comment

Got turn 268 from Nimrod 10 hours ago .

But I have already played that turn and forwarded it to Swissy the 25th.

What's going on here? Did I get an old turn or ?????????

The message from Frazer indicates it's an old turn, as there is no flooding on the turn received.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I thought I had already played that turn. So what are we on? 268 or 269? I will need the correct turn please.
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

We're on T269

Comment

Fraze, I'll foward you Milamber's turn. Can you send that one to Nimrod? I think you may have sent Nimrod the wrong turn.

Comment

Turn 269 to Milamber

Comment

turn 269 and Red Bull
                    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                    Revelation 6:8

Comment

Several Jamacian ships were sunk off the coast of Northern Germany at 0300 this morning. The Scottish are all but finished as Chinese tanks and marines took three more of their outposts. Two casulties were reported on the Scottish front.
                      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

In response to the unprovoked attack upon Jamaican forces by the renegade Chinese, the Jamaican Defense Forces have occupied the Chinese capitol and two other major cities. Unless an immediate cease-fire is agreed to by the Chinese, more cities will be occupied.

On other fronts, Jamaican Defense Forces have shot down a Roman space transport violating Jamaican space zones.

Turn to Nuke Boy
                        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Turn 270 sent to Paul.

Comment

Swissy, it's amazing how you can make your offensives look so innocent

Comment

Turn 270 to Milamber

Comment

Swissy, it's amazing how you can make your offensives look so innocent
                                Swissy IS innocent. That little flood can't be his businness. He was only polluting a little. Not more than anyone else would have done in his place.

SWISSY: I AM GOING TO KILL YOU YOR BASTAR.! MY BEST WINEDISTRICT IS NOW UNDER WATER. WHAT AM I GOING TO OFFER MY GUESTS AT THE NEXT TOP-MEETING?
                                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X