Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Yo all, my comp did a major clitch on me and I had to call Dell Tech Service for help. They said they would have a guy out tomorrow to fix it. Im sorry it took me so long to let everyone know. Once my comp is back up and running, I will play the turns I still have. I got nexted in Another World and one of the Youngbloods games. Any others?
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

I know the feeling, since my CD died, too .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Nimrod,

Email when you get a chance. I'll fill you in on Another World.

Nuke
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Also nexted in Happy Killers 2 and Eagles.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Alright, so the turns I have are Teamspirit, Teramhorses, Fly High, and Livewire. I am dl and playing the turns now.
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Sorry Nimrod, I nexted you in Fly High a couple of days ago.

Comment

I didnt see a note in my email so I played the turn anyway. I hope my computer problems are over with now.

Comment

Working...
              X