Please help! I want to play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! I want to play!

I cant play online for some reason...i go to multiplayer, then i get my internet browser turned on, then i click on the direct/dial up server....it searches for the online servers the whole time...what am i doing wrong? It never reaches the server at all, just keeps searching..i really want to play here bad. If theres anything i can do please tell me. I also am interested in joining a team if someone helps me play online. i will join a group of whoever helps me. please help. I am very good at this game. I am not too sure if i am good against others, i wanna see where i stand.help me!

OK, see my private message in reply to yours...
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

thank you very much solver..your my hero.

Comment

Thanks, and welcome again.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

wow im suprised after 3 years to still see threads like this. lol you'de think this game would be on a shelf somewhere collecting dust. not being bought

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
            wow im suprised after 3 years to still see threads like this. lol you'de think this game would be on a shelf somewhere collecting dust. not being bought
            BLASPHEMEHY!

Though shalt die a hundred horrible deaths!!

Here ye hear ye Hear ye one and all.....>>>>>>>>>>>>F G<<<<<<<< Heck, at the very least be stuck in ancient age with wild barbarian hordes keeping his caravans and tile improvements pillaged!!

Dont EVER EVER think CTP will be on the shelf..not whilst people can still whoop this olf fart Troll

Troll
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
            X