R2_Islands Part 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 177 to Frazer

We the Spanier have accepted a treaty of peace from the Inkas. We note for the record, however, that the Inkas now hold 6 of our cities, one our former capital, and four of paramount value. Our people consider this incident unresolved...

Comment

• Our diplomats are soon to arrive on your shores, RC... please allow them safe passage so we may be of as much assistance to you as we can.
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash
        Our diplomats are soon to arrive on your shores, RC... please allow them safe passage so we may be of as much assistance to you as we can.

Comment

• turn sent...
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Turn 177 > Hunter

Incas, consider that as warning. We'll case fire for couple of turns and we expect you'll retreat from occupying territories in meantime. After that peace can again be between us. Don't wait too much with your answer.

Comment

• 178 to Frazer

Inkas: Are you going to give my cities back, or am I going to have to take them (with the help of my allies of course)?

I will be sending in my Red Cross personnel as of next turn. I request you retreat from west to east.

I hope that we can put this trouble behind us and forge a new path in history as mutually beneficial allies.

Comment

• I have received this reply from Frazer of the Inkas:

"Spanish: It was the Solver who decaled war on the Incas many years ago, you took Huri and enslaved many of my citizens. The Cities I have liberated from your corrupt leadership will remain Inca, until the Spanish debt to the Incas is replayed in full and if you imagine your so called allies will return all the Cities they have taken for you and those they have taken from me you are very much mistaken."

My people have lost 6 cities, including their capital, for a skirmish which took place in the distant past. The one city sited by the Inkas appears to have long since been returned to their original inhabitants. It appears the Inkan leader is unwilling to listen to reason, and as such the Spaniards options are few...

Comment

• Turn 178 > Hunter

Comment

• 179 to Frazer

Comment

• Somebody is late.

Comment

• Turn sent on the 24th

Comment

• Flame?

Comment

• ... nexted
                            Last edited by Flandrien; October 27, 2002, 03:49.
                            veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn 179 > Hunter

Incas, what is your decision? Patience of UN forces is not unlimited!

Comment

• 180 to Frazer

Comment

Working...
                                X