Unspeakable Bloodlust Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes berXpert send me 44 and i will next Dattler

Dattler has been warned and will be next as soon as berXpert sends me turn 44
    Last edited by MILAMBER; November 6, 2002, 18:47.
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Turn 45 > Chad (and Milamber)

Comment

• 45 sent

Comment

• berXpert i'm still waiting for myn copy of turn 45 please send
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• ok i'm still waiting for turns from darth and berxpert please cc when turn comes round to you again

Comment

• still waiting for turn from stephan and berX still didn't get one from you

Comment

• Turn 46 > Chad

Comment

• chad play and send turn 46 or be nexted
                  thankyou

Comment

• Turn 47 > Chad

Comment

• nice speed this round

Comment

• 47 sent

Comment

• turn 47 resent to stephan along with warning to be next sat noonish my time

Comment

• Turn 48 > Chad

Comment

• hey guys is this a rated game? and do i need to post it?

Comment

• I don't remember if it's rated any more, but PBEM rankings is dead imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X