Comment

Finally.

Turn 129 to blackice
      PHOENIXCAGER
      The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Turn 129 to Faded Glory.

Comment

Welcome Shaved Ape! I have ruled over the Vikings for some time now. I came into rule of them with an allaince as you have done now. Faded Glory, who has saddly faded away, and my self belived our beloved nations where once from Atlantis! My scientist have since escaveted more ruins to uncover Life Extension! We have presented it to you to show our continued support in our efforts.
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Turn 130 to Blackice
            PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

Turn 130 to Shaved Ape.

Comment

Turn 131 to blackice
                PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

Turn 132 to blackice
                  PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

Turn 132 to Shaved Ape.

Comment

Turn 133 to blackice
                      PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

Mexicans your capitol was nuked today compliments of the Canadian people and her allies. The nukes will continue to yeild death and destruction on your nation until mexico agrees to these terms:

1. You will release to our control 6 mexican cities of your choice to Canadian control.

2. Immediately pull back all troops to thier nearest mexican city and end hostilities against Canadian peoples and cities and her allies.

Mexicans do not be fooled by our generosity, we have spared the total destruction of your cities as we are a peaceful nation as are her allies. Understand if these terms and or similar terms are not met immediately Canada and her allies will continue to vaporize one mexican city after the next until you cease to exsist.

You have but one term to decide, if we have no responce from you, Canada and her allies will continue to unleash numerous nukes and multi-national forces forthwith until mexicans are no more. This is not a threat it is a promise mexicans will no longer be a threat to world peace, you will simply no longer exsist.

The Canadian government will once again remind the mexicans we are a part of a muliti-nation force. Our power is just a sample of the destructive force poised to bring justice and peace to the world.

Decide you fate the clock is ticking...
                        Last edited by blackice; November 24, 2002, 01:06.
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

Canadian's,
                          If you are such a peaceful nation why is it then that you continue to destroy our trade routes? our actions are a direct result of your aggression to our traders. We will not be giving you 6 of our cities, but will consider your other demand, we are the ones who agreed to the peace offer put forward by bird? We are willing to live in peace, if you leave our people alone

Comment

Greeting from the land of the ape. I look forward to trading more with my close neighbours as the gods have not looked down upon us in great favour in regards to lush vegetation. Although remaining neutral, if called upon to do so Greece will impose naval and air blockades for our allies where neccesary to keep our simple but gracious world a peaceful one. Although my dearest ally, we must ask you, fellow Canadians,and any other who wish to use nuclear power as a form of submission, to refrain from nuclear warfare as this, inadvertantly, will be the destruction of the entire planet.
                            Communication is the only road to a peaceful existance and peace is first and foremost thought for the greek people,as no-one survives fallout

p.s i havent been able to post here,kept hanging up why it took so long and i received an email but no turn. was there a turn attatched?
                            Last edited by shaved_ape; November 28, 2002, 09:10.
                            Life is like a banana. You have to peel back the bad bits to get to the good bit.

Comment

Must it come to this? Nuclear WAr is never justified.

Turn 134 to blackice
                              PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

Nuclear fallout has been detected. The Greek People ask the Canadians to once again refrain from nuclear warfare
                                turn 134 to phoenix
                                Life is like a banana. You have to peel back the bad bits to get to the good bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X