This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• turn was recieved and sent
      Ash nazg dubratuluk
      ash nazg gimbatul
      ash nazg trakutaluk
      agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Turn 151 to Nimrod.

Comment

• And yet another Assyrian city has been liberated by Seato and her allies. As Incan soldiers moved into the city of Hanio, one solder commented, "Is there nothing left of our once beautiful world?"
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• Out of turn.

The answer from the native people are:

No - there are only black spots all over and no decent places to live. We are hungy - we are starving. But we will not live under a rule of whites. We are what we are.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Wheres the turn?
              So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• Guess you have to reforward the turn Nimrod.

Anyway, that's a good place to start again.

Gandhi

Comment

• Hanio has been liberated by Incan freedom forces.

turn resent to Nuke

Comment

• Was I eliminated? I haven't seen a turn for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dugrik
                      Was I eliminated? I haven't seen a turn for a while.
                      No, unfortunately not.

You seems to be the only "block", that stands between me and the SEATO members to agree to a ceasefire.

Gandhi

Comment

• Has Nuke dissappeared again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrod
                          Has Nuke dissappeared again?
                          No I'm still here , but many American cities and millions of citizens were lost in major flooding that occurred throughout the globe. These worldwide calamities have been brought upon us by the Assyrians. The American call upon all nations of the world to use whatever force they have available to make them pay for the damage they have caused.

BTW Turn to Genghis Khan
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Out of turn: Count the numbers of Nukes (not Nukeboys) there have been launced against Assyria and compare that number to the three, Assyria have used against the american agressors.

American from north and from south have nothing to do on Asian Soil and the peaceloving assyrian armed forces will do its best to remove them - even if that means, that we have to call upon the wrath of our huge mother - Mrs. Nature

Gandhi

Comment

• New thread started.
                              Refer to Another World Part VII.

Comment

Working...
                              X