• 153 to Nimrod

Comment

• 154 to Nimrod

Comment

• 155 to Nimrod

Comment

• 156 to Nimrod

Comment

• Greeks, withdraw your forces from my cities before more blood is spilt.

Is there an echo in here? in here? in here?
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• Out of turn.

Maybe.... maybe not.

The English Duma is considering what to do next.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• The English Duma approved the decision to send the Greeks an advice, that they not possible can ignore.

This is the last warning. The Greeks have to stop where they are and seek some kind of peace/cease fire with the Americans.

To show, that the Greeks have to consider this very carefully, English space fighters have attacked and sunk a Greek sub and a Greek transport just outside the American city of Miami.

English spacefighters and marines have also attacked and taken the Greek city of Genius.

The english armed forces have not attacked other Greek cities in that area though we with no doubt was able to do so, as our armed forces are fully prepared for either a major attack ínto Greece or defense (supported by nukes), depending on the international situation.

The Greeks do not need to try to take back their city as this would only lead to the destruction of the city. They can take it back without any trouble/counterattack from the English as soon as they have made an agreement with the Americans.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• 157 to Nimrod

Comment

• American citizens are cheering brave English soldiers who have lost their lives to ensure peace around the world.
                    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• The English Duma has finally reached a verdict.
                      Greece can only applaude to their decision that they agree with Greek foreign policy that brute force is the way to resolve conflicts.

A wise decision.

turn 158 sent to Flameflash

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                      ... the Greek city of Genius.
                      it's Genios, not Genius.
                      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• received... may be able to play today...
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• The half-cold English/Greek war continues.

The English have lost a space plane, the Greeks 2 transports, a fighter and an old woodden boat. Can't say if the transports was empty(?!) but I don't think so since they left their port heading for the English coast.

Gandhi

Comment

• 158 to Nimrod

Comment

• 159 to Nimrod

Comment

• 160 to Nimrod

Comment

Working...
                                X