Who is wHO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is wHO?

In a PBEM game how do you know which opponent controls which country?

Thanks in advance for helping a new player.

Alan

The moderator should post it at the start of the thread for a PBEM game, but in the game itself you do not know in advance until diplomatic contact has been made!
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Gav,

In the PBEM game I am currently in, "Land Ahoy", the players were listed but I can not see where they are associated with a contry within the game.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by agagnon
        Gav,

In the PBEM game I am currently in, "Land Ahoy", the players were listed but I can not see where they are associated with a contry within the game.

Alan
        Pssstttt..hey buddyy..yeah you fellow yankee..its MR GAVRUSHKA..or short..he goes by Faded Glory..but never ever call him Gav!!
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

This is one of those things that didn't get addressed at the time PBEM (or multiplaying for that matter?!) was implemented. I'm afraid you'll just have to trust the list your moderator posted for your reference.

Good point, Agagnon!
          "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

I posted no indication of who was who in Land Ahoy.. Well realism dictates u don't know.... or rather I forgot....
            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Well, time to do so Garry

Take a look at the games I have started to take a good example

Comment

Working...
              X