Siege Games Important!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siege Games Important!

If you have games held up as Siege is away send them to me...I will act as his sub.

blackicegl@cogeco.ca
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Since when? I think that Live Wire is stuck with him, but maybe not.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Im in a few games with him that are stuck.
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Solver could you resend livewire to me and Nimrod what games are stuck?
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Solver could you resend livewire to me

Done
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
            Solver could you resend livewire to me and Nimrod what games are stuck?
            One of them is Two's and Three's, the player before Seige is Nimrod.

Comment

Thanks ricketyclik I posted there any other games?
              Or do we?

Comment

Ill get you the turn today BI
                So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Seige is also playing R2 islands, receiving turns from Hunter.
                  veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Working...
                  X