Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Spam-a-Lot Apologizes!

To all whom I have spammed:

I shall try to suppress my need to multiple post and stop disrupting threads. this goes to Gavrushka, whom I should have just simply allowed his comments to be that, comments, to Solver for his taking time out of his busy schedule to book me a vacation to Ming-A-Pulco and a short Layover in Solverland

I shall indeed take this time away to become a productive member of society here in Apolytonia!

Well, As surely as I was wrong, I shall try to play nice in this sand box of our community

To quote the Famous Dr. Martin Luther King.........."Free at Last, Free at last, ...."

I dont know if this is a good idea or bad idea to post this, but this was what was on my heart!

Troll-the free-beast!
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Yeah thanks Mr. Spammer a lot .

A small note for the future, if you want to reply to much, post it in one post, still. Having more than two in a row isn't a good habit.

What the weather in Solver's Hall was like?
    Welcome back to the community!
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Time and Temperature Reports 4====Solver's Hall

Originally posted by Solver
      Yeah thanks Mr. Spammer a lot .

A small note for the future, if you want to reply to much, post it in one post, still. Having more than two in a row isn't a good habit.

What the weather in Solver's Hall was like?
      Welcome back to the community!
      Hmm.... BLUE or was that me??

But serious, it aint a nice place to go

So my suggestion is to play nice.. and no one has to see the "Bad Place!"

Troll

Comment

Now you understand why I feel so lonely in my Hall?

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

You know it is kinda humbling for me to realise (as many of us do) that we aint the nicest people the planet ever created- I think on three separate occassions now I have really brassed people off with my overstated opinions- I took a long hard look in the mirror and realised I am a bit of an arrogant git, too used to lecturing from my soap box - The community is made up of diverse individuals, - U name yourself the Forum fur Flyer Troll... well I am an antagonist too blinkered to other peoples right to an opinion - I am too used to telling people what to do and getting my own way... You know the type- I run my own reasonable sized business, somewhat successful, but always feeling I should have had better luck - been in the big league, so I always have something to prove... in other words... Yup I am an insecure A**hole! ..
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
            You know it is kinda humbling for me to realise (as many of us do) that we aint the nicest people the planet ever created- I think on three separate occassions now I have really brassed people off with my overstated opinions- I took a long hard look in the mirror and realised I am a bit of an arrogant git, too used to lecturing from my soap box - The community is made up of diverse individuals, - U name yourself the Forum fur Flyer Troll... well I am an antagonist too blinkered to other peoples right to an opinion - I am too used to telling people what to do and getting my own way... You know the type- I run my own reasonable sized business, somewhat successful, but always feeling I should have had better luck - been in the big league, so I always have something to prove... in other words... Yup I am an insecure A**hole! ..

I say, Cheers to us both, for I shall say it, getting off on a better foot

I am extending my hand, if you accept, i shall give you a Brotherly Hugs and take the first step toward a better, less rocky road.
            A man once said, "We all walk in the shadow of those whom have gone before us" I say, I want to move forward and then Grow as a man from this, learn from the Great Gavrushka's playing ability and say one day.."Hey Gav..remember when we got into it, laughing it off, instead of everytime we hear the mere mention of one another, cringe, and "slice" away at one another.

I say, Cheers and Happy Days from here on out!

The Troll-Spam-A-Lot now hereby Takes the Gauntlet, eyes Gavrushka, turns toward the crowd of Apolyton onlookers, and puts in back in his belt, throwing it no more!

As for Solver, Troll bows out as he sees this Arena has needs of peace, too many Lions have consumed Trolls better to be nice and be a fixture than and part of History!

Yours In Civin

Troll

Comment

Working...
            X