Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birdman, BerXpert, Blackice, Lung -- You have been PBEM Challenged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdman, BerXpert, Blackice, Lung -- You have been PBEM Challenged!

Are you ignoring the challenge?

Anyone else thinking that Quinns is giving quite a few challenges .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

BTW, berXpert is away now, and will be so for another few weeks.

Comment

Too many challenges? Me? LOL! PBEM turns go very fast. I figure I can handle 3 or 4 One-on-One Challenges at a time and still only spend about 30 minutes a day on all of them combined -- (in the beginning anyway).

Thanks for the info on BerXpert, Solver.

Comment

Hey... What about YOU Solver! I challenge you if you want to teach me a few lessons... Mister Administrator!

Comment

/me hides deep deep into a cave

Comment

I accept the challenge.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Alright Birdman! Thanks. I will be the Incans. What do you wish for the settings? Same as with C-Matrix and me? Do you wish to start it, or shall I?

Comment

Sorry, dudes. I'm saving up brownie points with the missus for the imminent release of Civ3 multiplayer!!! I might not get the expansion pack straight away, but as soon as i upgrade my computer, i will be playing Civ3 every waking breath

Comment

Alright Lung. Thanks for letting me know. CivIII has multiplayer and PBEM now?? Does it work??

Comment

Apparantly at the end of the month the expansion pack is going on show - It will have a none turn based option... BUT U cannot stack units without some hero figure (like a general I guess)

Quinns I need your help .... in the CTP competition rule discussion we have maps that want to run in Multiplayer (I guess loaded as scenarios) I remember that you said it could be done - BUT no one has the technical ability to do it! I tried it with the J Bytheway map - But it did not even recognise the directory for me to even attempt to load as a Scenario - maybe because it was created as a single player? I even tried creating a map and saving as a scenario - it saved BUT where god only knows, and a search of my disk revealed it has been saved in the Twilight zone... Can you help pleeeeeaase?
                      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Gavrushka -- see your discussion thread. I posted some information about how to do it there. Anyone can set it up. You just have to copy the files to your C: drive exactly as described there. In the example, I set up the sym4way_c.csg map. You can exchange the map, but you have to open the map in cheat mode, then "save scenario as" and remember what you name it. You have to change the SCENARIO.TXT file line one to match this name exactly. Right now, that name is "sym4way_c".

Comment

Same settings will be fine. I'll be roman, spanish, portugueese or french (your choice). You can start it Quinns.

BTW: Could we "persuade" you to act as moderator in the game between C-Matrix and me?
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Sure Birdman. I will Moderate Birdman v. C-Matrix. My idea of moderating is to only get involved when there is a dispute. I would ask you both to keep copies of your sent turns in a separate folder in case of future disputes. If there is a conflict that cannot be resolved between yourselves, then I will get involved.

Okay about the settings then Birdman. I will start it up and send it to you. I will be the Americans. Good luck!

Comment

Just to reiterate the settings...

Map size: Huge
                              Difficulty: Emperor
                              Barbs: Raging Hordes
                              Earth World
                              Bloodlust Off
                              Pollution On
                              Number of Civilizations 4
                              (2 Human Players, 2 Computer Players)
                              Map:
                              Wet/dry 50%