multiplayer problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiplayer problem

I can start a game with some AIs, people can come in and leave, I can save, and reload later, but when I host a game with another person and try to reload later, I get an error message saying scenario not found(no name for scenario), yet none was used. Why?
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

You are not the only one- Filix and darth viper too.... I think this is one that needs to go to the programmers as it was never solved - it is in the game ave not in your CTP files itself, as you can send that turn to another player and they have the same problem. Site moderators ... Can you foreward this?
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
      Site moderators ... Can you foreward this?
      What do I do ?
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

The only time that has happened to me is when I have been creating a senario. If you are creating a scenario or toying with cheat mode you have to reboot your computer before going online and playing a game. The game thinks you are still in scenario mode and saves all games as such.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Does that means the save is lost or will never be open?
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

yup
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

Working...
            X