PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we will have to do this again
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• I have a free slot if you want to test me again

Comment

• sure i have a slot still open i think.
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Birdman - 5
          Ricketiclik - 48

Comment

• Congrats to berXpert for his victory against Milamber! Posted.

Comment

• turn 1 to David42one vs milamber

Comment

• turn 2 to David42one

Comment

• BerXpert's victory also steams us back into 2nd

Comment

• Birdman - 7
                    Ricketiclik - 49
                    Chad - 9

Comment

• Redbull

turn 4 to David42one

Comment

• Chad - 10 I can't discover theocracy

Comment

• I have given up Utopia - so now I have time for a challenge or two more .

Anyone out there for a new game?
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I would Bird, but the SuperLeague takes up most of my challenges, plus I have exams at Uni, so

Comment

• QC5 Turn 43 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 42 to FinchFart

Did you know that we are both already down by 4 or 5/1 on the powergraph to the Polynesian AI?! AND IT'S ONLY TURN 42!!!

Winner is whoever can avoid contact with the Polynesians the longest What have they got over in Polynesia, anyway? With their phenomenal powergraph, there must be more coconuts than you can poke a stick at!!!

Lung: "BirdBrain, you loser!"

BirdMan: "You're the loser, KangarooFornicator!!"

Alas, neither of us are wrong in this game

Comment

• Yes Birdy me care to set one up?
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X