PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 55 berXpert
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Milamber 55 - Stonehenge finished

Comment

• turn 56 berXpert
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Ricketiclik - 42
          Milamber - 56
          Birdman - 106 Madrid fall last turn

Comment

• Capitol already moved.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Birdman 107 - Railroad next turn ( modern finally )

Other 2 cities taked

Comment

• berXpert turn 57

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
                  Birdman 107 - Railroad next turn ( modern finally )

Other 2 cities taked
                  Taken. Not "taked". Birdman and Lung never quit! That would not be cool . Good thing for the 4x PG rule! Otherwise they would hide on an island somewhere and FORCE you to hunt them down.

Comment

• A sure way to lose, don't you think? I'm more concerned about getting off my stupid island so i can find some decent land instead of the god-awful crap i'm on now! Our game's not much better, but it isn't woeful like BC6!

QC5 Turn 38 to Quinns

No turn to GangGangGoolies!

Comment

• The 4x PG rule is nice - I admit that. Giving the oppotunity to loose without surrender or loosing everything .

BerXpert: Are you ready for a rematch, once this is over?
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turns to Birdman, Lung, and Paulno1.

Comment

• Ricketiclik - 43
                          Milamber - 57
                          Birdman - 108 other 2 cities "taken"

Sure Bird why not, the 4x edge will be reached in 5 turns max

Comment

• turn 58 to berXpert

Comment

• QC5 Turn 39 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 38 to SwallowCock (banning imminent!!!!!!)

Actually, it's a legitimate name for a hybrid Chicken/Swallow

Comment

• African, or European swallow?
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X