PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milamber turn 10 (my 1st settler)
    ricketyclik turn 12 ( 11 to get religion )
    Birdman turn 71 (Nationalism reached, 28 cities)

Comment

• I always love how berXpert freely discloses his progress in his games. And he always tells the truth! It is like having a free spy!

Comment

• Comment

• You know... I read some where that my way of play is very predictable... so I like to confirm what they think

BTW I like to re-read my post to compare how it was in a game and how I'm doing in new games

Milamber turn 11 (2 cities)
          ricketyclik turn 13 ( 11 to get religion )
          Birdman turn 72 (Ocean faring in 3, 31 cities 481 SCI, Chichen Itza next turn and Gutenberg Bible in 12)

...and if I'm wining my victim could guess when I'm going to kill him

Comment

• turn 12 berXpert
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Challenge games are going fast:

Quinns turn 72. The AIs are still in lead - Quinns is .... .
              BerXpert turn 72. BerXpert has taken leadership .
              Lung turn 24. Just survived as nation. I released a babarian next to my undefended capitol. Fortunately I had a second city, so I am still in - so to say.

Team Great Alliances (4 players 2 vs 2, 8 nations) is now at turn 51.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Milamber turn 12 (2 cities)
                ricketyclik turn 14 ( 5 to get religion )
                Birdman turn 73

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan

Lung turn 24. Just survived as nation. I released a babarian next to my undefended capitol. Fortunately I had a second city, so I am still in - so to say.
                  You're lucky Lung is imprisoned on a remote glacial island The Polynesian AI must be doing cartwheels with their already formidable lead. Oh, how i would love to be living on a tropical paradise right now! Tweety, you and i are pathetic

QC5 Turn 26 to Quinns
                  BC6 Turn 25 to FlamingoFace

Comment

• This is pathetic. How about a restart Lung?

I say- turn 24-25 and you have still only 1 city size1 and I have now 2 cities size1.

At this speed we will reach the limit of turns before this games ends.
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I have challeng games with david42one, flameflash, and Hatschy. david mentioned that we would need a moderator to get the games rated. How do you draft a moderator?
                      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• By asking.

I am ready to moderate one of your challenges.

Gandhi

Comment

• I didn't know we needed a moderator to be rated... Is this really the case?

Comment

• Thank you very much BirdMan. What do we do differently to allow you to moderate?
                            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Just send me a copy of the turn. If any "problems" should occour, then I am the one to propose a solution.

Problems could be: You both agree not to enter ruin-tiles. But one of you do. Then I am supposed to and maybe

Gandhi

Comment

• Milamber turn 13
                                ricketyclik turn 16
                                Birdman turn 74

Comment

Working...
                                X