Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friend torsten would like to try too...
    (he has XP, so still blackice needed)
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Anyone about now come to server igateway
      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• edit:
        what for without someone without XP ?

Comment

• Hey I am there now
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• ok, on my way

Comment

• Sorry guys I won't be able to make it tonight like I thought earlier. My daughter has booked me for the next several ours to cart her buddies around
              If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• I wonder if there if the source code can reveal this bug with xp? Could it be fixed?
                If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• I'm late again

Comment

• NO BIGGY SOME OF US ARE UP :d
                    NOW GET THIS I JUST ASKED PAUL ONLINE WHY HE DID NOT TELL US ABOUT RAMPING WHEN HE TOLD US ABOUT RUSH BUY,

PAUL SAID: "I NEVER KNEW ABOUT RAMPING."

THEN I SAID PAUL "YOU USE IT" "BEING EVASIVE" "BE STARAIGHT PAUL", (NOTICE THE TYPO PAUL?, IT WILL BE THERE WHEN I POST THE SCREEN SHOT) SO HE SAYS "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW. I HAVE NOT PLAYED YOU IN YEARS. OK

NEXT.......MY GUESS IS HE WANTS TO KNOW THE MANY PEOPLE WHO KNOW HE DOES AND DID KNOW... WHY I GUESS HE WANTS TO FLAG THEM TOO AIN'T HAPPENING PAUL, I'M NOT TELLING BUT BE AWARE...

YOUR A FLAKE

NICE TRY HOW OLD ARE YOU REALLY?

Last edited by blackice; May 16, 2004, 00:57.
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• lol i knew you would come right here.
                      I dont remember every thing ive ever known and when i knew it. So im allways ambiguous, so bite me.

Comment

• -heh your too obvious now paul, so tell us quit being evasive. You know u use it number one, why lie. Number two you know when it happened, so quit being evasive.

Number three what ever your're a flake a cheat now stop with the bs and quit the game all together, your're not the best, er your the best cheat ever ya but a fair player, and honest player right go away now paul.

The jig is up and u know it, don't you....

Walk Paul best bet, unless u would like more rope?

heh
                        Or do we?

Comment

• 1. Paul when was the first time you used the swap rush buy?
                          2. Did you tell your opponent's?
                          3. Who told you? and when?
                          4. How long was it before you told Quinn?
                          5. When was the first time you used ramping? Who told you how to do it? When did they tell you?
                          6. Did you tell your opponent's? or did you just use it against them?
                          7. Did you ever tell anyone in Apolyton about it? If not why?
                          8. Did you know about ramping when you disclosed the swap trick?
                          9. Well?
                          Or do we?

Comment

• Many more Paul feel free to bash, insult, avoid, cut out, complain, get me kicked again, what ever paul do it. Bottom line is, this is just the tip of the ice berg and people are lined up to hear your reply....

So get on with it or flake off to your imaginary world where you rule...

Bottom line paul u know we know they know I know the answers, u cheated us and you cheat period bottom line. ask ming, how long does that go back paul? flake

There's the rope, go for it...
                            Last edited by blackice; May 16, 2004, 02:05.
                            Or do we?

Comment

• @Gavrushka, blackice, Nimrod, Hatschy

looks like i will be around next weekend should you want to continue our game.

Comment

• Sounds good
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X