This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check u ready?
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Good game so far pg even, Gav whinning about land. Nothing new there he has huge island and many goods I bet
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Ok update: Troll is missing

Ok Gav and I hold a commanding lead on pg, means squat but worth the mention. lololol

Gav makes ruins as we go, Check and I have found none, lol.
        Check forgot the units downgrade, it hurts him now but will end very soon. Gav has found triple and double mono's as usual. I see a two against one developing.
        Or do we?

Comment

• Well time for the real story.. I asked for a Restart 43 times... I had a tiny island with no access to other land... SO I had stocked settlers until I could get them away.. Consequently civ a bit backwards..

... Created in the image of Father Gavrushka... LOL
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
              Ok update: Troll is missing
              By the Way..I was beating an arch nemesis Blackice..you may have recently met him..his name..is...doug

I attached a picture to prove I beat him..so you could see the real Power Graph..

Oh..thats doug curled up like a baby!!
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• ah the washroom guy

meet any interesting people in the can troll?
                Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                  ah the washroom guy

meet any interesting people in the can troll?
                  this fella
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Continuation with Blackice and check was a good one.. I found Check, and felt it necessary to drop a ship that was too close to my civ.. But we made up afterwards.. Then a skirmish ensued between Ice and Check, followed by a crippled Ice ship arriving at my civ for repairs.. Unfortunately it was beyond redemption so we scrapped it..

All powergraphs climbing steeply now, an uneasy calm preceeds what will undoubtably be a titanic struggle . There has been so little actual interaction that is is difficult to know where everyone actually stands..

Continuation to be arranged.. But this is certainly a good one..

Comment

• Just out of interest does anyone actually play rated games any more? This one is for fun, but there seems to be more online players now than a few weeks ago.. Lets get a few results posted in the future yes?

Comment

• Yes, it is a pretty good game, I think you guys pitied me to let me live this long, but maybe, just maybe you really were having a few problems of your own along the way, which let me stay in it ever so slightly.

Hope to finish it off soon.
                        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Checkmate, I took a photo of the science path sheet, if you post your email , or email me at gary-rutherfordATbtconnect.com I will send it.

After the game the saves I am sure will be made available. You can conclude the severity of my problems early on..

Comment

• *** double post ***
                            Last edited by berXpert; May 10, 2004, 11:16.

Comment

• I was there a little bit earlier and noted Ice and Gary were playing so I went to sleep.

I hope next week end I can be there

Comment

• Sounds good Ber

My yahoo is always on so even if I am in game yahoo me, :0)
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X