Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the two extremes Troll, full Land or Full Island. I never feel comfortable with a mix as such.. I guess it is because I have got a strategy for each, but cannot combine them for the middleground..

The game Ice, Pin and Myself are playing is a full Island & Ocean game, land masses are rarely above 3 or 4 squares long, and usually covered in Hills and Mountains..
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
      I love the two extremes Troll, full Land or Full Island. I never feel comfortable with a mix as such.. I guess it is because I have got a strategy for each, but cannot combine them for the middleground..

The game Ice, Pin and Myself are playing is a full Island & Ocean game, land masses are rarely above 3 or 4 squares long, and usually covered in Hills and Mountains..
      Now thats entertainment!!

Release the Hounds!!

(and I may add...LOTS of Hounds!!)

GT
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Troll could you hear those guys whimpering last night? Rumor has it the coast gaurd in all ports in five countries went out looking for injured seamen. Yup It was bloody awful, screamig and whailing and whining. Man the things we do for entertainment

I'll see if I can put them out of thier respective misery tonight.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
          Troll could you hear those guys whimpering last night? Rumor has it the coast gaurd in all ports in five countries went out looking for injured seamen. Yup It was bloody awful, screamig and whailing and whining. Man the things we do for entertainment

I'll see if I can put them out of thier respective misery tonight.

This is last know transmission from an adjacent ship..

Bloody aweful it was...
          Attached Files

Comment

• oK TONIGHTS EPISODE :0)

It was close but the race to commie seems to be just a heart beat away.

Sols cruising at full and no wars, ok except for the errant toss at a city? By the great Pin towards the unbeatable Gavrushka. They exchanged wine and all was well.

Me iceland seems to be tossing out factories now at one every 4 turns.

Will the peace last? Wil the great Pin counter with special interest tactics?
            Will the unbeatable gavrushka pull the ya I was faking it I have 100 sols Bat Belt?

Next episode, dang who has the jets?
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
              oK TONIGHTS EPISODE :0)

It was close but the race to commie seems to be just a heart beat away.

Sols cruising at full and no wars, ok except for the errant toss at a city? By the great Pin towards the unbeatable Gavrushka. They exchanged wine and all was well.

Me iceland seems to be tossing out factories now at one every 4 turns.

Will the peace last? Wil the great Pin counter with special interest tactics?
              Will the unbeatable gavrushka pull the ya I was faking it I have 100 sols Bat Belt?

Next episode, dang who has the jets?
              Watch out for the Spam-In-ator!!

I take Blackice UNLESS..a Tag Team duo appears on his iceberg!!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Anyone up for a game tonight?

Comment

• I might be persuaded (rickety chimes in some 5 hours later)

Comment

• I'll be online in 2 hours from now.

Comment

• ER OK LOL WHAT IS THE TIME NOW? LOLOL
                      Or do we?

Comment

• AH OK ONE HOUR FROM NOW I'LL BE THERE
                        ER CAPS, sorry Gav just kicked my butt at least once, lol. Pin THE WHIMP did not show, lolol. We figure he is er having a tutoring lesson's. Private with the teach. :0)

Hey Troll good job man, stay safe in Honduras, proud of ya man More people should pick up good cause like that.

Heck most people should do it in thier own back yard, let alone another nation.
                        Tell them we know of them and pray for them

So Ber listening to tunes now and ready any time you are.
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Anybody want to start a game about 13:30PM today apolyton time?

I may have some difficulty getting on-line, so I'm kind of looking for a guide. I haven't tried multiplayer on this computer/network arrangement, and in any case it has been a long time.

I got a server.dat this morning (blackice sent it to Nim)
                          If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Hey Check, Gavruska, Filix and myself will be there so far, we'll look for u in about four hours. I am sure we are to meet in an hour to contiue a game. So it should be done about the same time u show up. Did not see you last night Ber? Who about today?

If no one there or we are in the game, yahoo instant message me it's on 24/7 for the most part. I'll see while in the game, phascnh^yahoo^com
                            Or do we?

Comment

• I am about in one hour for continuation Ice??
                              He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Sure sounds good, yahoo me I'm about doing comp. repairs. I have to get caught up here
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X