Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for tonights 4 player continuation.. Yoda, Pin, Blackice and Myself.. It appears Mr Blackice fell alseep or soemthing..

Dragged myself out of bed at midnight to play... Grrr....
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Sorry Gav just got back in, was at the car dealer which was to take 30 miues ended up taking 2 freekin hours...

My apologies to all, we'll have to reschedule it. dang...
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• I cant sleep now you Gimp!

I saw you had been inactive.. Yoda and Pin were there. I need to find a way to shave 10 turns off my trip to commie.. I think Yoda does a settler churn later than the rest of us... or maybe in half his cities, I saw how large one had got very early..

Comment

• lol I hate that, I have no idea how you can do that, I do know he found me just as we quit.

So I think I may be a distraction but not much lolol.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• Well I posted in strategy guide.. I think that I need more turns on full infra (like filix runs) to concentrate on city growth get the cities up to 4 (or 5) far quicker, (pre mill) then switch at 5 to max prod and start a caravan churn until Mills, and drop to mills.. Then Everything speeds.. Bigger cities= more gold, more prod, faster caravan and Mills..

Yoda is an exceptional player, and I get an idea of what he does, but confused about his lack of maxing infra.. He must have the smoothest powergraph I ever saw in CTP!

Comment

• Could do with a trainer game..

Oh and think I have sorted out my problems with Hackers... Buying a messenger pidgeon to deliver turns..

Comment

• Oh and Yoda pulled out from attacking me... Now I think I know why..

Ice... Yoda is coming to get you...

Comment

• max production science back one from max and food bottomed out, like I used to do plus alternat infrastructure half city at a time. That is how I used to do it also, with temples and markets. Never let gold go below 500 and rush buy buildings. Also remember cities continue to grow with the food at bottom so like ai you can put your one worker on a mountain to speed up production.

I hoped that helps.
                  Or do we?

Comment

• Grab a router gav it will help a lot.
                    Or do we?

Comment

• I will get a router, but know where my problem was, and now it has stopped.. There are thousands of people doing port scans, including all ISPs themselves (an Open Port is a breach under most ISPs terms and conditions) so they periodically scan all ports of all users.. Unfortunately I ASKED to be informed of each port scan (we all get several hundred a day! LOL) - All my ports are stealted and unresponsive. I just been paranoid..

After the back to basics it gets very complicated Ice, whenever you got time, could do with playing against you for strategy testing.. I want to us to be able to challenge the likes of Yoda...

Oh a certain individual mentioned that Paul aint by any means one of the best players BTW! LOL..

If U are up for a game I have a night to kill!

Comment

• Sounds good Gav, I happen to have some time right now. U turning into nighthawk again

Oh I am sure most of us old timers concider paul nothing more than an average player with a few tricks up his sleeve...

I have played him under several assumed names and studied many of my saves with him. He dislikes that with a passion and for good reason...

See you in NL.
                        Or do we?

Comment

• On my way to NL server and NO hackers... WOOHOO.. I was getting up to 5 a turn!

Comment

• lolol
                            Nice to get good land for a change lol, some ice but most green, ya can see it in my pg I bet
                            Or do we?

Comment

• It's a good three player game with Pin, Blackice, and myself. Land is reasonable all round it would appear, and Blackice takes an early powergraph lead, and has better science to boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                                lolol
                                Nice to get good land for a change lol, some ice but most green, ya can see it in my pg I bet
                                I love Land Games myself..

Gigantic 3 players games

Time for some growth and expansion even against the most ruthless and untrustworhy opponent

ARGH - BEEE- DARGH-MATIES
                                Attached Files
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X