Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok who is looking for an a$$ kicking (_*_) serving up win98se and a whole lotta trouble.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Blackice is planning on sharpening his teeth before he humiliates me on Sunday I take it...
      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• or sooner what you up to now? :0)
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
          or sooner what you up to now? :0)
          Just got up (yup an early bird)

Right now I am on my knees , making peace with God, and checking my will is in order, then I will have a slow orderly march to the NL server....

Comment

• But not that slow.... come on old man!

Comment

• be right there
              Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka

Just got up (yup an early bird)

Right now I am on my knees , making peace with God, and checking my will is in order, then I will have a slow orderly march to the NL server....
                Attached Files
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• The game continues tomorrow!

Comment

• “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Summary:

I started on Ice go figure, gav had the land edge...
                      Oh the rumors land means squat are just that rumors....

He is kicking my sorry butt, but in true PBEM, Online honor he has agreed to conceed the game thus giving me the win.

I must have been something I said, I can't remember correctly but it was something to do with hunting him down and breaking his fingers one at a time.

So a new game starts, the prayers continue and the PI's are looking.
                      Or do we?

Comment

• Ice.... Can you tell the men in the Black Van with Baseball Bats to exit my driveway now...

Comment

• Can't be my guys they found some blonde hotties and I have heard squat since. Now the blonde in the MG she's been asked to back off at your request.
                          Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                            Can't be my guys they found some blonde hotties and I have heard squat since. Now the blonde in the MG she's been asked to back off at your request.
                            No she don't have to back off.. But she can back up... I will be there behind to give her a rather special reception...

Comment

• relayed message now she wants a raise, I assured her you would provide that.
                              Or do we?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X