Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you installed the new severs dat file?
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Yes, I don't know if I put it in the right folder though.

Comment

• C:\Program Files\Activision\Civilization-Call To Power\ctp_program\ctp

Or join me online lilgabe?
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• BTW, I'm using XP

Comment

• blackice, as soon as I figure it out I would be happy to join u online.

Comment

• No biggy I have 98se, winxp, server 2003, etc...

You should be able to join my game with win98se though.

Just make sure your firewall is off ok? Control panel, network connection, properties, advanced tab.
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilgabe
                blackice, as soon as I figure it out I would be happy to join u online.
                You say that now..but I shall warn you..his name is Blackice for a reason

Ever drive up north?

You be cruising along then you hit a patch of Blackice..and CRASH!!!!!!!!ya never really saw it coming and once you notice it 2 l8te myfriend

Just watch him..he awesome..like a Beartrap..aint no way of escaping MISTUH BLACKICE (HEY!! I am remembering your name old pal old buddy-roh of mine!!)

Peace

GT
                Attached Files
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• My firewall is off. I checked put the server dat in the correct folder. However, whenever I try to find a server in the game it says waiting for server. How long am I suppose to wait?????????

Comment

• Not long meaning you have another firewall on? Pc cillin, blackice, norton, router?

I have a game going in the nl server called "open game" quite original I thought.

Blackice the best dang beer on the planet, ;0)
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Ok, this is getting fustrating. I have turned of my firewalls in addition to the server dat files, yet I still can't connect to a server.

Comment

• humm generally the only reason for that is the firewall's which one's do you have? Do you have a router?

Is your ser.dat up to date?
                        Attached Files
                        Or do we?

Comment

• ok...I'm connected through Yahoo DSL. We have another computer in the house which uses the same connection but it has it's own modem. They are never connected at the same time. So I don't think I have a router.

Comment

• Get the latest in news, entertainment, sports, weather and more on Currently.com. Sign up for free email service with AT&T Yahoo Mail.

It has an invisible firewall. I'll see what I can learn.
                            Or do we?

Comment

• After you upgrade to SBC Yahoo! DSL, you can download the firewall software by first clicking the SBC Yahoo! DSL Utilities icon on your desktop. Next, click the ZoneAlarm security software link in Utilities and then select the firewall version that suits you - your membership includes the basic software at no extra charge, or you can download an upgraded version for a small charge. Whichever you choose, your firewall software will help ensure your personal information stays personal.

Ok so zonealarm the settings are too high jump in there and tweek it down abit.
                              Or do we?

Comment

• did you remove the old sever.dat files? and replace them with the new?
                                it sounds like the old files are in use
                                i have xp also and just tried to go to the severs had no problem.
                                if you want i can send you the severs.dat that blackice sent me a while ago e-mail me if you want them and i could walk you through the steps i took to install them
                                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                                Revelation 6:8

Comment

Working...
                                X