This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    .I see you are online Steve, but couldnt join your game, database out of sync..

Modded game?

"altered files" for your enjoyment perhaps?

At any rate..when i saw you I tried joining and looked over at my mirror and this is what i saw..I mean..I really wanted to try you out....

Peace

Grandpa Troll
    That picture doesn't look anything like me!!! My teeth are further apart and my eyes are more red!

I saw you join the game, Grandpa Troll, but I thought you got bored! Don't know why it's out of sync. Paulno1 (Paul) had the same problem. Probably something on my end, but I don't know what.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns

That picture doesn't look anything like me!!! My teeth are further apart and my eyes are more red!

I saw you join the game, Grandpa Troll, but I thought you got bored! Don't know why it's out of sync. Paulno1 (Paul) had the same problem. Probably something on my end, but I don't know what.
      Most probably a mod you have installed..such as easymod..or one of the other out here????

Maybe next time..Jedi Knight..next time...
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• When will there be a new ctp MP league?

Comment

• Originally posted by filix
          When will there be a new ctp MP league?
          We have so few...

Let me count whom plays on a fairly regular basis..

Grandpa Troll

Filix

Paul

Blackice

Erni

Yoda

Attilla

a few others..

Quinns today...

I have seen a few others around..occassionally..

BUT...we will be open..HOWEVER...I enjoy playing my way my rules..not everyone enjoys my rules..

Pete doesnt...

Yoda has played with me..

You and I play this way

Erni and I have been playing 3 years + this way...

I chose PBEM and have to date enjoyed the experience, although have no idea how sertain players excel at such a rate..But am studying to be better!!

I just remember trying to get teams together in the past with time tables...and work schedules as well as family scheduling conflicts...

Thats why i play my way when I want..

I paid for the game and choose the way i want to play...

No offense meant..but anyone here or on a seerver doesnt like it..they have the option of starting their own game..

Peace

Grandpa Troll
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
            We have so few...
            yes you are right

Comment

• I can play for about an hour tonight. I'll be in the NL lobby at 8:30 pm Los Angeles time if anyone is interested.

Comment

• Hey Gav, good to hear from you again! Congratulations on the baby . I hope you can find the time to play a game with me sometime in the future .

Stephan
                Ash nazg dubratuluk
                ash nazg gimbatul
                ash nazg trakutaluk
                agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Hey Stephan!! Good to hear from you, and thank you .

I would love a game some time, maybe over the Easter Weekend? I need someone to send copy of the Patches (1.2 & 1.21) as they will not download from this site. Oh and servers.dat!

I finally got broadband, so games should be a little easier than they used to be, although I have so precious few spare moments nowadays..

Oh my new email is gary-rutherford@btconnect.com
                  He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Very few, the recruitment consist's of online bah players.

It is painfully obvious that most of the players do not have the skill or the time to learn the skills to play online. Too bad it's a much differnt game with it's own flavor.

As far as play it like you like, go for it. At the risk of sounding repeted :0) just let the other player know YOUR rules before you start, tis easy.

Seems if we keep going we will continue to attract new players, but as you can see surfing though the threads here, recruitment in this and other threads continues to be moved to exclusively PBEM. Why? who knows, ;0)

But rest assured the more we promote it and keep the thread alive the more people will come out.

Oh Grandapa troll I will call you bruce from now on in fair?
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                      Very few, the recruitment consist's of online bah players.

It is painfully obvious that most of the players do not have the skill or the time to learn the skills to play online. Too bad it's a much differnt game with it's own flavor.

As far as play it like you like, go for it. At the risk of sounding repeted :0) just let the other player know YOUR rules before you start, tis easy.

Seems if we keep going we will continue to attract new players, but as you can see surfing though the threads here, recruitment in this and other threads continues to be moved to exclusively PBEM. Why? who knows, ;0)

But rest assured the more we promote it and keep the thread alive the more people will come out.

Oh Grandapa troll I will call you bruce from now on in fair?
                      I also have a suggestion for those here that play MP..

A) Should you feel the urge or calling to join a game in progress..PRESS REVIEW..and it will give you an overview of the game

B) Bruce is fine as I feel..well..like I know you so well...we mesh so closely

Grandpa "Stuck-in-a-shallow-harbor-of-life"Troll
                      Attached Files

Comment

• “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Whats up people? I'm new and would like to get my feet wet in CTP. If anyone is interested in starting a game let me know. I'm not sure how people play online so I would appreciate the basic online rules.

Comment

• lilgabe welcome aboard

You have found ctp online central.

I can game tonight at 9pm est. I can or for that matter anyone of us can walk you through the basic's.

Basic rule numero uno, no cheating unless both agree before the game.
                            Two... hummm have fun

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                            Or do we?

Comment

• 9pm eastern time is fine with me. Hopefully I can get this server thing figured out.

Comment

• lilgabe.. Blackice will be a great tutor. Three years ago I played against him in my first on line game.. Needless to say I came second... But months of patient tutelidge brought me to the dizzy heights of the almighty Gavrushka destroyer of all..

I will be up for a game probably over the Easter Holidays.

Hey Ice, it is nice to see green pings now I have Broadband.. Thanks for the patches!
                                He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Working...
                                X