This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready anyone else?
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Anyone around now?

I've hurt my back, so will be knocking around for the whole day if anyone is interested in a game. Email me or post here.

Comment

• I will need 10 minutes but then we could continue our game?
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• I'm back Pete, are you still about?

Comment

• yes email me :0)
            Or do we?

Comment

• i want to play tell me how or when if its multiplay. not pbem. ima noob if u cant figure it out.

i just wanna play ctp against a HUMAN(s).

Comment

• ok email me or any other player here or do you have time now?
                Or do we?

Comment

• Whats your flavor of loss?

P.S. the troll snake ran
                  :0)
                  Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                    Whats your flavor of loss?

P.S. the troll snake ran
                    :0)
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Hey where is Solver?

humm, Troll :0)

Ok in game with yoda could be interesting. :0)

Happy Valetines :0)
                      Or do we?

Comment

• I have 6 weeks hollidays and a lot of time to play send me massage if you have time too.

Comment

• Originally posted by filix
                          I have 6 weeks hollidays and a lot of time to play send me massage if you have time too.
                          The last few times I have been on you and Attila have been going at it!

Hope you are having a great game!!

Peace

C U later my friend!

Grandpa Troll
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Hello

Anyone interested in a game of ctp online, I am new so can anyone help me on how to get started it would be much appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by Talliveson
                              Hello

Anyone interested in a game of ctp online, I am new so can anyone help me on how to get started it would be much appreciated
                              You'll need a new servers.dat file. Decompress the following zip file into C:\Program Files\Activision\Civilization-Call To Power\ctp_program\ctp. Then click on multiplayer in the game start screen, internet, and away you go. Good luck

Or if you'd prefer to join us in Play By Email (PBEM), go to The Recruitment Centre and register your interest there. Make sure you click on "receive updates to this thread" at the top to get emailed when someone replies.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Talliveson welcome aboard email me for a game if you like, i can walk you through some of the basics.

Filix email me I have some time at night and some in the day comming up, er as of today

BI
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X