This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackice
    Grandpa Troll No need for me to jump in there, you had it down pat.

Ber how about a game? 7:15 est here I am online now.

Nuke, David, Troll game?

Milamber you gaming tonight?
    Saw you bop in and out just now.
    I'm sorry, I enter too late, it was midnight and saw Milamber and other guys.

Maybe next friday or sunday

Comment

• Either is good for me
      Rickety, Mil, david troll, e up for a game this weekend?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• friday, saturday and sunday after 6 pm eastern i should be free, if game with nukeboy is over.
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Cool bring nuke too he and I have missed may dates,
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• I'm 6 hours behind EST (US), but on the next day, so I figure your Friday evening is my Saturday afternoon, which could work...

BTW, which year are you guys in? 2009 down here...

Comment

• ok 6 pm est I am ready anyone else?

marathon weekend coming up, Ok online regulars, time to pay the price for inactivity.... Who needs thier a$$ kicked

Rick I have the save up for round two?
              Email for games people I am runing out of spare blood to spill. need some fresh stuff see, i gotta have it.

Hey Troll you have a year of training you willing to become victim number 501?

Or do we?

Comment

ok 6 pm est I am ready anyone else?

marathon weekend coming up, Ok online regulars, time to pay the price for inactivity.... Who needs thier a$$ kicked

Rick I have the save up for round two?
                Email for games people I am runing out of spare blood to spill. need some fresh stuff see, i gotta have it.

Hey Troll you have a year of training you willing to become victim number 501?

ugh..talking to me?
                Attached Files
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• ////// Yes you boy you lilly livered dog breath ameba.....

See anyone else here by that description?
                  I do but that's beside the point

Time to get off the rocker and show us your worth....

P.S. you can also get me at phascnhatyahoo.com
                  I am online most weekends....

So Troll want a be how shall we play this?
                  You ran I won or you have a date at the laundry mat I win again?
                  Whats your flavor of loss?

What's that? You have the time? You want to actually stick your nose in harms way?

I gotta see that...
                  Or do we?

Comment

• [IMG]attachment.php?s=&postid=2682260[/IMG]

Ok I may have bitten off more than i can chew here...

I just recalled this vision, a vision unlike any other I had to share it with you people.

Look at those eyes, intense are they not? It has hunted me for some time time. I knew he was a double log on and his expertise was great.

But I had no idea Troll was a cunning cat, you?
                    All this time we thought it was a man behind the manuvering. No people look again and look at the eyes, Who do you think is the master?

No I think we, I have been out manuvered here. Troll is a cat, a cunning one for sure.

The man behind this scheme Grandpa Troll has fooled us for the last time.

The jig is up buddy you let the cat out of the bag...
                    From here on in I want visual confirmation that you, not the cat is at the computer screen during games.

Come clean Troll, Grandpa what ever...cat?

Be square if the cat is playing your turns we deserve to know...

I say we make a poll, people? It is time the air was clear on this one right? Make a poll about a Troll lets find out what involvement this cat, Troll? Has.

Fess up you old cute...
                    Last edited by blackice; February 6, 2004, 20:49.
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Pete..I am sorry..I..didnt..think..anyone would ever find out..

My Cat is quick and lethal...

I tried to stop him..but to no avail...
                      Attached Files

Comment

////// Yes you boy you lilly livered dog breath ameba.....

See anyone else here by that description?
                        I do but that's beside the point

Time to get off the rocker and show us your worth....

P.S. you can also get me at phascnhatyahoo.com
                        I am online most weekends....

So Troll want a be how shall we play this?
                        You ran I won or you have a date at the laundry mat I win again?
                        Whats your flavor of loss?

What's that? You have the time? You want to actually stick your nose in harms way?

I gotta see that...
                        I dont run...I "slither" away..

As for that uncalled for remark Pete...WAY out of Line for a Canuck..I mean for real..I am even embarrassed that you would stoop so low as to acuse ME..Grandpa Troll..of going to the Laundry!!

I dont shower..so why would I clean my laundry..I simply shed!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I just caught on to that do you need help?

I mean I just noticed it is possible your hands are tied.
                          I see the position of the paws at the jugular, the whole scene is disturbing.

How do I really know this is you and not the cat?

I am calling 911 this is too much.

Look at the pic people he is smiling but under control, the cat vicious at best.
                          Or do we?

Comment

• Now I know it is the cat.
                            Or do we?

Comment

• OK, here, who wants to play?

Comment

• I'm sorry but I can't connect until now.

Comment

Working...
                                X