This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Blackice I have a problem here.

I just got in home a high speed internet wireless connection, like 512kbps, I'm using a modem that operates as a bridge layer 2 who gives me a dynamic IP.

Problem is that when I want to play CTP multiplayer using Internet it said I need a dial up connection . Do you know how I can tell this game I'm connected directly to internet and I don't need to dial?

Thanx

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
      Hi Blackice I have a problem here.

I just got in home a high speed internet wireless connection, like 512kbps, I'm using a modem that operates as a bridge layer 2 who gives me a dynamic IP.

Problem is that when I want to play CTP multiplayer using Internet it said I need a dial up connection . Do you know how I can tell this game I'm connected directly to internet and I don't need to dial?

Thanx
      Now I am no Blackice but try this BerXpert

"RIGHT" click on you Internet connection (i.e. Explorer)

go to "Properties"

"Connections"

Make sure that

"NEVER DIAL A CONNECTION"

Is selected

I hope this helps

This is what i had to do when I got Cable

NOTE:

Please dont follow Daffy Ducks example below!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Thank you Grandpa Troll it works !!!

Now I can play on line again

Comment

Thank you Grandpa Troll it works !!!

Now I can play on line again
          Welcome!

GT
          Attached Files

Comment

• Ok so what about a game then
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• So what's up?
              Is it the great pootang hunt night or something?

Who is up for a game?
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• game?
                Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                  game?
                  I believe I seen ya whooping up on a new memeber "e" to our online community.

He has been playing about two-three weeks..sometimes goes by eddie

I & Filix went to continue our saga of epic proportions or maybe just have a good old game..

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I'm able to connect to servers but when I try to join or to start a new game I'm getting an error who throw me out of lobby

Comment

I'm able to connect to servers but when I try to join or to start a new game I'm getting an error who throw me out of lobby
                      Do you have XP?

Also do you have any "Modifications?"

Like any awesome aip's? or maybe one of the pbem game mods?

That would be two of most common

Good luck my friend!

Grandpa "Trying-2-B-da-Man" Troll
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I just reinstall the game and it works last night... thx again Grandpa Troll

Hope to see you some night for a small game or a big one scheduled over many nights.

Comment

• Grandpa Troll No need for me to jump in there, you had it down pat.

Ber how about a game? 7:15 est here I am online now.

Nuke, David, Troll game?

Milamber you gaming tonight?
                          Saw you bop in and out just now.
                          Last edited by blackice; January 31, 2004, 22:27.
                          Or do we?

Comment

• last call game starting, e rick and I
                            hurry up mil
                            Or do we?

Comment

• .I would have loved to but just finished up stripping my front door..THATS a lot of work..

Tommorrow I get to prime and then paint it..

This was me first attempt and although a learning curve was used..all seems great!

Now..me and my sweet Fluffy-Cat will relax and do some surfing before heading to da sack..
                              Peace

Grandpa Troll
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Nice pic old fella

Comment

Working...
                                X