Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I'm too late Anyone now, or over the next few hours?

Comment

• Well how about now? Anyone up for a game?

À

¥
      ±
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
        Well how about now? Anyone up for a game?

À

¥
        ±
        I have not much time but i can play

Comment

• Gaming this weekend saturday night at 9 pm est...

Who will be there, 2004 kids lets rock it in with mass online games
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Gaming this weekend saturday night at 9 pm est...

Who will be there, 2004 kids lets rock it in with mass online games
            12pm Sunday for me... That might work!

Comment

• let's get more, Pbemers have not flooded the servers in a few months now :0)
              Or do we?

Comment

• Who is gaming tonight? See you on the servers.
                Or do we?

Comment

• ricketyclik; 12pm Sunday for me... That might work!

You still on for tonight? 1hr 45mins and counting, who else is up to the challenge?

Training courses availiable in your timezone at no charge.

Don't be shy click on the ' key ''' ' ' ya that one ' to chat in a game. The game will be started with win98 so no excuses, 2k xp people

See ya there.
                  Or do we?

Comment

• I would like to join the internet rankings if they still exist . Where can i find the internet rankings?

You can start them up anytime you like, just no one has the time to do it.
                    Or do we?

Comment

• I've been denied.

Comment

• Me too but another woman will say yes, so hang in there.

Ya doh! firewall be there in two seconds.
                        Or do we?

Comment

• I too could not join your game ICE...but played all day with several folks..

I t just hunbg up there, not letting me enter.

I had my 98 side fired up so it shouldnt have been a problem..

oh well..
                          perhaps another day..

another bat station!!

Peace

Grandpa "Not-Burt-Ward" Troll
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• tonight is good same time, same channel
                            Good thing I brought my trusty utility belt with the firewall killer.
                            Or do we?

Comment

tonight is good same time, same channel
                              Good thing I brought my trusty utility belt with the firewall killer.
                              ....ugh Pete..I just tried a little while ago to join what i thought was your game at nlink1 and it started to load but got as far as the splash screen where normally you would see the green line as the game loads..but just hung up there

I was on my 98 side of my partition..I just got out of a game me and erni were playing "I see my future"

Peace

Grandpa "Not-sure-it-was-U" Troll
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Not surprising, it was the save from the router. I did make an observation:

Each time I went from straight pipe to router I had to update my servers.dat file.

The game even crashed on the boot up once, interesting.

I will be on tonight about 8-9 pm est. The more the marrier.

Yes that will be my name theme this year
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X