X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, see you in there.

Can't get into nl.

I'll try the other one that worked before.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down on thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengence upon thee.

Comment

• Good games Poolking, Thanks

I can see next time will be quite different.

Hey Troll see you in a few hours
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
        Good games Poolking, Thanks

I can see next time will be quite different.

Hey Troll see you in a few hours
        Looking forward my friend.....

Looking forward

Peace

Grandpa Troll
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Your troll belly vs my beer brain sounds like fun to me.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• NEWBIE!!
            I'd like to get involved in multiplayer games. I need to know if there are any files or patches I need installed first as well as a servers.dat file. TIA and I look forward to playing with you.

My e'mail is Blucollr71@hotmail.com

Comment

• Welcome aboard Blucollr71 servers.dat is all you need... Email me for a game sometime I'd be glad to show you the ropes.
              Or do we?

Comment

• Anyone up for some online shennannigans?

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
                  Anyone up for some online shennannigans?
                  I am just home and soon will be headed online..perhaps thou shalt tempt Trolldoms Fury?

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• If anybody is looking for an online game today or tomorrow, email me at david42one@yahoo.com
                    Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
                    - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

• Post here if you'd like to play in the next 6 hours.

Comment

• You know I'm always down, but unless you installed a new OS...
                        Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
                        - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

• Originally posted by david42one
                          You know I'm always down, but unless you installed a new OS...
                          I'm able to play with others, just not you

Comment

• Game anyone?
                            Or do we?

Comment

• Is anyone still playing this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by babykicker
                                Is anyone still playing this game?
                                Yes indeed The players in this forum are mainly Play By Email, but I'm sure if you keep checking the servers you'll find some on-line multi-play happening.

If you're interested in PBEM, check out the Recruitment Centre.

Comment

Working...
                                X