This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
    Nope, I is ricketyclik, and I saw you playing, not playing and not there. I tried to join your game, but my firewall needed adjusting.
    Yeah, I am like that!

I usually play on Saturdays, Eastern Standard Time, most of the day. I have a few regulars I play with.

I think that I saw you and Paul, maybe game name was Paul vs Ricky boy.. or something to that effect!

Ok

Have a great weekend, oft o Church!

Peace unto you!

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Anyone playing tonight?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Anyone playing tonight?
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• Anyone up for a game in the next little while?

Comment

• Email me if you want a game in the next few hours...

Comment

• now its me who asks for a match in the next few hours.
              email me if you like one: mathemagician@gmx.de
              Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
              O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• I'm up for a change of pace, Pools of Radiance is in the redundant phase.
                Or do we?

Comment

• was that just a rhyme or what did you want to say blackie ?

Comment

• I never noticed how I typed that.

Ok 5 minutes see you there.
                    Or do we?

Comment

• anyone up for an online game in the next hours ?
                      mathemagician@gmx.de
                      ICQ 97233301

Comment

• sure I am up for it, win98se loaded and ready to go
                        Or do we?

Comment

• im waiting on the nl server...

Comment

• I,m on my way.
                            Or do we?

Comment

• We on the same patch? I can not see you there?
                              Or do we?

Comment

• internet connection -> nl server ... ?
                                yeah, im there.

Comment

Working...
                                X