Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anytime well after Christmas I have some time.

Troll Ivat is a great player to learn from keep it up.
    He is the only one so far to pass the anti cheat program

More on that in due time....
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• So we have an online game ranking system, er do we?
      Ok we do but do we have the players interested in making it a "topped" thread?

hummm is online dead?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• after an extremely long lay off I hope to back in the next couple of weeks. But I have not played for almost a year. I cannot remember my last ctp game, but I have found a place here in Thailand where I can buy the ctp original game. This time I will get the no-cd crack as my last 2 disks both broke.

Comment

• Wellcome back Boney.

I think your last game was with me... what about a rematch ?

Comment

• Hi berX

I think that I am now well out of your league, but I think we can still give it a go, but it will be another couple of weeks before I am online again at home and have also bought a new ctp game. (this will be my third purchase of ctp, not a fake among them)

Comment

• Hi! Im new and I really dont know much about the Internet tournament... I updated my CivCTP file with CivCTP2's server.dat... And I only found 2 ppl... can anyone help me? where and how I can contact ppl to challenge thru internet?

*** sorry i just wanted to know where to get some info can anyone PM me? ***
              Last edited by _X_; January 31, 2003, 16:53.

Comment

• *deleted* (wrong thread)
                Last edited by quinns; January 31, 2003, 16:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by _X_
                  Hi! Im new and I really dont know much about the Internet tournament... I updated my CivCTP file with CivCTP2's server.dat... And I only found 2 ppl... can anyone help me? where and how I can contact ppl to challenge thru internet?

*** sorry i just wanted to know where to get some info can anyone PM me? ***
                  i think its quite normal that so few people are online. if you want to make sure you have someone to play you should ask someone realtime and meet with him on the server.
                  Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                  O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• -clones

You mulitply to fast...:0)

Kids

U wth me Kgn ?:0))
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Game?
                      Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                        Game?
                        Sure Pete email me
                        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Must be a time warp email on the way.
                          Or do we?

Comment

• Defeated by Paul today. Grrr.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
                              Defeated by Paul today. Grrr.
                              Online?

I saw where Paul and Kansas had a game going earlier, whilst me and my Deutche Regular Partner were playing, Erni.

Would thou, perhaps, be Kansas?

Or did you play before/after that game?

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Nope, I is ricketyclik, and I saw you playing, not playing and not there. I tried to join your game, but my firewall needed adjusting.

Comment

Working...
                                X