ctp multi-where and who and patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctp multi-where and who and patch

where can i join a ctp server/game? I can beat ai ok at diety...also where is the new ctp patch...(or "a patch")

Hi troytheface! Good to see you made the jump Can't help you with joining games as I don't play MP myself, but the latest patch (well, it's like 3.5 years old - v1.2) can be downloaded from here (first item).
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Really Locutus, you are a common poster here nowadays .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

troytheface, you looking to play MP or PBEM? Lots of action in both, I got some PBEM games I am looking for someone to take over... Very strong positions, there will also be a thread called Young Bloods Recruitment Centre book III (I think) pay that a visit... and look at the two topped rankings threads..

Welcome aboard!
        He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          Really Locutus, you are a common poster here nowadays .
          Nah, only posted in three threads on the first page. One thread because it's about CtP2, one because it's part of my job as news editor and one (this one) because I told the threadstarter about this site on another forum... I'll be back to lurking before you know it (that is, after blackice posts those rankings *hint* *hint*)...

Comment

Lurkers need to be assasined by the evil Solver with his big stick!

Comment

Comment

Loco your always welcome. Ignore the Drunken man at the door..he is solver. The forum drunk.

Loco you should join us in PBEM. Its fun

Comment

Faded really really likes me, I'm so much sure of it.

Comment

Faded, Solver, Locutus, can I just say what an incredibly attractive threesome you are, judging by your Avatars at least...

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
                      Faded, Solver, Locutus, can I just say what an incredibly attractive threesome you are, judging by your Avatars at least...

Do you have a problem with the Sectoids?

Ill have you know they are much smarter an better looking then the snakemen and Muton's. And Ethereal, who wear hoods cause they so ugly.

Comment

Faded continues amusing me, and it looks like he always will.

Comment

Poor Troys thread, what has been done here!!

Since this started has a help thread, Catete, a new member, is having difficulty with his Activation code (as all the links are goosed! Can anyone help him by posting the link of where he enters it... He is a native Spanish Speaker, and his English is not perfect... Although it is better than mine.....

Comment

Gav, is that Catete still having problems? I'll check in the panel now... In any case, he might want to go to http://apolyton.net/forums/register....n=requestemail

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                              Loco your always welcome. Ignore the Drunken man at the door..he is solver.
                              Then the drunk with his head down the toilet must be you?

Loco you should join us in PBEM. Its fun
                              I wish I had the time... not that I would do it, but I just wish I had the time

Gav,
                              We are, aren't we? Very... out-of-this-world-ly

Comment

Working...
                              X