What the Hel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Hel?

I get up this morning, turn on my computer, download my turns, start CTP and... First I get wavy lines while the game loads, then the introductary movie is perfect, then when I get to the first screen of the game is all wavy and foockerd up. What the Hel?
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Oh it would seem I may need some temp subs at least for today. Im already notify everyone.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Thats the way they tend to act when the screen resolution is wrong.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Do I fix that in the game, on my control panel, or in some obscure setup feature i never new about in the ctp volders?

Comment

Simple solution.... Just fully reinstall it, it will drop back to default resolution - ALTERNATIVELY load windows in safe mode, and it will use default graphics driver, no bells and whistles (safe mode I think is F8 or F5 at start up?) and u can go in and check - if is still don't work, then U know it was CTP corrupted. Reinstall...
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

I have tried reinstalling ctp, but that didnt work. I will try safe mode.

Comment

nuthin seems to work

Comment

Try control panel/resolutions/600x800

oh im speechless. Occassionally my cpu gets the 'blues' and the screen turns blue suddenly. Usaully when the laser stops reading the disk

Comment

of coure I dont play with a CD anymore so, it doesnt happen during CTP

Comment

(systarical laughter) Igot it fixed

Thats excatly what I did FG

Comment

Working...
                    X