X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUNG!!!!!!! Join the Competition!!!!
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Official note signed by the governments of USA, UK, Israel, Germany and China. Also signatures of Apolyton, Civfanatics and GameLeague administration members present:

"If the big Australian Moose Lover, also known as Lung, will refuse to take part in the competition, then the Pentagon will launch a couple of smell bombs at his house, and the Moose Lover will have to negotiate with chairman Yasser Arafat of Palestine, till he negotitates a peace at the Middle East".

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Lung you have been warned.....

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          Official note signed by the governments of USA, UK, Israel, Germany and China. Also signatures of Apolyton, Civfanatics and GameLeague administration members present:

"If the big Australian Moose Lover, also known as Lung, will refuse to take part in the competition, then the Pentagon will launch a couple of smell bombs at his house, and the Moose Lover will have to negotiate with chairman Yasser Arafat of Palestine, till he negotitates a peace at the Middle East".
          What the hell would i know about peace? You obviously haven't played me in PBEM, have you Solver?!

*Lung sneaks out of peace talks while the protagonists whip out weapons of mass destruction*

Comment

Yeah, and I hate militarists .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Lung are you to be removed from the rankings at the next update?? There is a game you can take from me (small map 5 players) little killers.... I lead the powergraph ...... Gonna be a massive buzz...

Comment

Lung's Fast has ended. I won an Alien Life victory over Lung and Stavros. Not bad, considering that I was at the bottom of the powergraph for most of the game.

Comment

Congratulations Paul!! Erm how do we score a victory in a PBEM?? Are there any special rules... I know, I should know, but I don't!

Comment

If I remember correctly, victory counted as three top powergraph rankings.

Comment

Okay done post turn order with you top - I will do the rest, and you will see your ranking friday on the new thread

Comment

lung are you really leaving! Gasp!

nooooo.....I cant believe it! This isnt happening. The communitys finest is leaving! Who's next? Bird? Noooooo I must not bear this thought. For it may bring on bad thoughts.

Well I enjoy your games. Your posts , your well..umm.name is funny too. May you have many women in life, And your glass of beer always be full, always. Let you grow old and grow a beard. And live life to its fullest.

Anyway. So who replaces you?

And the 64 thousand dollar question is!
                        Will the great lung come to the world of Civ3 PBEM to wreak havoc on us all?

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                          lung are you really leaving! Gasp!
                          Don't worry, i'll still come to Apolyton and stir the pot

Well I enjoy your games. Your posts , your well..umm.name is funny too. May you have many women in life, And your glass of beer always be full, always. Let you grow old and grow a beard. And live life to its fullest.
                          My wife is unimpressed about the "many women" bit although she doesn't mind the beer bit

And the 64 thousand dollar question is!
                          Will the great lung come to the world of Civ3 PBEM to wreak havoc on us all?

Comment

Should I update this now?? There have only been three results in...

Comment

No, leave me at number one just a wee bit longer. Let me bask in the glory for one last time!

Comment

It is done oh great one....

I had intended to leave you in the PBEM charts until someone took your number one spot, then allow you to bow out with dignity, awaiting your Sculpture to be unveiled outside your town hall....

Comment

Working...
                                X