Ctp Pbem Rankings 12th April 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackice
    You too Troll best wishes to you and yours all all those you have helped in and out of this game zone.

I for one would like to say of all the game sites this one is the most open concept and helpful overall. Still has petty politics but heh thats life in the food chain.

Trust and the desire to see fair play, even, competitive gaming and cheats and cheaters outlawed was the driving force. As with comparison to unreal and several other online games we still have a ways to go.
    But soon ( I hope, heh very soon) we too will enter the modern age with online, PBEM gaming and the anti-cheat bots that go with it.

Keep up the good work.

Hey do not be embarassed just show them the legal tricks of the trade. Seems to me it is the only enjoyable way to go...

Up for a game online?

Cheers
    Yeah, actually, sometime we can, and you can add more "Training"

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Heh we'll see
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• How can I get that rating thingie?
        The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• You've got it. You're on the bottom of the PBEM Challenge Ladder, on the first post of the thread of the same name (topped in this forum).

Now you've just got to win games to climb. One way to do that is to play your turns. Hint hint.

Comment

• Right ricketyclik... Don't confuse the PBEM Challenge Ladder with the PBEM Rankings. The PBEM Rankings haven't been updated for a long time (and I think are dead). Use the PBEM Challenge Ladder thread to secure your legitimate position on the LADDER!

Comment

• Thanks for showing interest Pave. We are still recruiting for this ranking your name has been added to the list.

Dispite your efforts Quinn this ranking is very much alive.
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• Blackie...

You are confusing me.

What ladder are you refering to?
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Ice, I said the rankings haven't been updated in awhile, which is true, and I thought they were dead because of the lack of updates. Have they been updated somewhere else?

Comment

• For this system, when somebody gets into a bad position, and played the whole game, losing on every *9. Would they lose more then 10% of there score by the end of the game?
                    If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Working...
                    X