Ctp Pbem Rankings 12th April 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Solver I am on it
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Thanks, man (where's shakehand smiley?)
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• ||*( Handshake offered

||*) Handshake accepted
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
          Thanks, man (where's shakehand smiley?)
          Mr.Solver, lets start with that we have a detente and have stopped the heated debates and soon, Blackice will present an acceptable draft so as we can get on with life and do some PBEM, a fair ranking system, and well, we could , perhaps, all hold hands, (me and you and F G and Gav and Quinns and DrDoom and all the rest, agreeing to disagree but ever persistent to moving forward to one goal, a fair points scoring sytem!

Do a Leetle

maaake a leetle

Get down 2-NITE

Troll
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• While I'm too lazy to attach a beer image, to anyone who will spam in my absence, goes this:
            Attached Files

Comment

• Oh Troll, you just beat me... the image above is also for you .

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                BTW quinn it's kind of spaming to copy and paste Kralj entire silly post don't you think?
                Look who's talking. You'll prove your point simply with boring us to death with your spaming.

Beside my post was amusing and educational!

Comment

• “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                  Or do we?

Comment

Oh Troll, you just beat me... the image above is also for you .
                    Have a good trip, and I thank you for showing me what the OUTSIDE of Solver Hall looked like, I was bound,blindfolded and gagged when I woke up there! (on the inside that is)

But now, back to Topic, last post for me, my bedsores from you "substandard" living conditions in the dungeon still have not quite healed yet!!

J/K

Troll

Comment

• Ah yes a spam fest!

Boring to the uninterested who have made up their minds and refuse to see the light
                      Or do we?

Comment

• Oh god guys, you post several posts a minute, I have to use another 3 PCs to keep up!

Comment

• “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                          Or do we?

Comment

• So... the next guys to make two posts in a minute will be able to read the scriptures in Solver Hall .

Comment

So... the next guys to make two posts in a minute will be able to read the scriptures in Solver Hall .
                              Umm..Sir Solv-A-Lot, I posted at 17:31 & 17:36.

Not to do an injustice to your Mathematics learning, BUT

17:36
                              -17:31
                              _____

=00:05 Minutes.

I shall re-read rules, didnt know you couldnt post that close together.

I shall be much more careful, as to not bend rules, although, its good to see that CTP is not dead, but yet still alive and kicking!

Troll

Comment

• You guys are really amusing sometimes, so nice to talk to you all... I'll miss the community while away .

Comment

Working...
                                X