No announcement yet.

Ctp Pbem Rankings 12th April 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the feeling that you own an apology to Pete Solv...

Comment

• Dunno... why so?

And when THE HELL WILL you tell me what's going on with ICQ, are you receiving a darn thing?
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Well, he's an old member of this community, offered to help and got his head smashed...

ICQ? I don't know. I just recieve a couple of messages from you and then you disappear for hours

Comment

• Nah shaddap Keyg . I've anyway told Pete everything...

Sorry again Pete, read my emails .

Comment

• I have the feeling that you own an apology to Pete Solv...
            I felt like Solver had shoot himself in his right foot - and was ready to try again, just the left one this time .

Therefore - just to let the steam blow free and keep pressure down .
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan

I felt like Solver had shoot himself in his right foot - and was ready to try again, just the left one this time .

Therefore - just to let the steam blow free and keep pressure down .

WAIT A FR!@K!NG /\/\ !NUTE

WE all know Moderators NEVER E V E R Shoot themselves in the footsie!!

Why, to even suggest such a thing would be proposterous!! SDeems like someone should apologize to Solver-The-All-Knowing!!

Now, We return ourselves to our regularly scheduled Forum-Hall.I mean Solver-Hall..I mean..Solver-Sez-Do it!!

I think if Solver agrees to letting us spank him, All will be forgiven!!

Troll
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Np Solver It's all yours.

Like you I have a life I was on some what of a holiday with my daughter the week I took this over. I was gone all last weekend fishing from Friday to monday and worked six days straight 12 hour days. I have two court cases I am preparing and two extensive investigations.
                Plus running my own business.

It will take time to sort through the rankings and games to figure out what is what. It's summer everything slows down in the summer. No excuses though sorry for slowing things up.
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll
                  WAIT A FR!@K!NG /\/\ !NUTE
                  Be careful - any more of that and we'll think you're turning l33t .

Comment

• Originally posted by J Bytheway

Be careful - any more of that and we'll think you're turning l33t .
                    I shall be on gaurd!

Comment

• Fast fliers, turn 19
                      1. Milamber
                      2. David42one
                      3. Ricketyclik
                      4. (Blackice)
                      5. FlameFlash
                      Last edited by Kralj Matjaz; July 14, 2002, 04:43.

Comment

• Boy was my steam hot then .

Currently I'm about to go off finishing my PBEM calculator.

Troll - some 1337 posting will be a nice reason for me to send you to Solver's Hall .

Blackice - sure. I understand, np. I would, though, be very grateful if you helped me sorting the stuff out, for currently I'm also preparing a special . Calculations themselves, though, with the PBEM Calc won't take more than 10 minutes per update, I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                          Boy was my steam hot then .

Currently I'm about to go off finishing my PBEM calculator.

Troll - some 1337 posting will be a nice reason for me to send you to Solver's Hall .

Blackice - sure. I understand, np. I would, though, be very grateful if you helped me sorting the stuff out, for currently I'm also preparing a special . Calculations themselves, though, with the PBEM Calc won't take more than 10 minutes per update, I hope.
                          Here I was defending you, and get to NOW ask what 1337 posting is??

Comment

• Took me 30 minutes to get to replying here .

J00 izz n0t jet l337 az I iz, /\/\aj suup33rior sk1llz wi|| roxxorz ya in gamez...

That's 1337 posting...

Comment

• Official

The next ratings update is due next week. Keep the results coming in, they will soon be updated.

And, of course, old rules are to be used: if you become unrated in a rated game, you take punishment. If you take over a game, you only get rating after 10 turns.

When I take over, I'll post the complete rules again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                                Dunno... why so?

And when THE HELL WILL you tell me what's going on with ICQ, are you receiving a darn thing?
                                Ok..sorry Solver for 1337, I will try to not do that anymore!!

I originally thought 1337 posting was "Cursing Words" and I know we dont want any of that around here!!

Troll

Comment

Working...
                                X