Has anyone used the phantom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used the phantom?

With its ability the cloak its self, the phantom is the perfect surprise unit. Has anyone ever used them effectivly in a game, single or multiplayer?
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Used them - yes. Effectivly - well Maestro won.

I'm not sure I will use them again unless I take some excercise lessons in a SP-game. As a matter of fact - I will NOT. Too expensive to build, not knowing how do make best use of them.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I built several in US Game but Maestro completed the ALP before I could use them

They are like a lot of other units in CTP. They have a high attack rating and a weak defense rating (like a submarine).

I did not employ them in the game.
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

The subs of space...no trade routes, tile improvements could be pirated, comes to late in game for most...nuff said
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I prefer space bombers.
          (Especially if you can rush-buy them with a nanite factory. )
          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

I prefer space bombers.
            I already know that
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
            X