Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love to have a go @ pbem

I'd love to have a go @ pbem, but I never hosted 1
    ( actually I did once, but the guy I played with lasted 2 turns , He thought it took to long )

Does anyone have a position left, or is someone planning on leaving a game?

I wouldn't mind hosting one, but could use some helpfull tips concidering it would be my first pbem host.
    ...They reach Hell's levels, and form the springs that fill
    The sunless gulf we passed of Acheron,
    And, draining thence, the Styx, and Phlegethon....

--Dante--

You should post in the Youngblood Recruitment Center.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

You could also take a look at the games in this thread .
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

k thanx, i will post in the right places nex time, I just got a little lost here.... been doing all-nighters since I dlled the apolyton and medevil packs... great job!

If I won't b posting the next couple of days-weeks it's because I got some good/bad news. The good news is I am moving to a larger space (2 rooms-kitchen-bathroom, hmm )toghether with my girlfriend. The bad news is I got cable a need to get the modem installed in the new place.

So I could b offline for a while, I'm not gone just frustrated @ the size of the network (1) untill the cable-modem is connected.

Sorry for the freaky posting
        ...They reach Hell's levels, and form the springs that fill
        The sunless gulf we passed of Acheron,
        And, draining thence, the Styx, and Phlegethon....

--Dante--

Comment

Also take a look at the Vacancies thread. There are several positions open!
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Working...
          X