Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW ALERT!
    Someone assainated Pharoah Troll!!

All subjects Loyal to the Empire have committed an act of honor and followed him!

Hail KIng David!
    He is the winner!
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

What the?! Riveting finish, but inquiring minds want to hear more about this assassination!
      "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

Me gots me ARSE....WHOOPED..and my countrymen felt that since I was whooped soo badly, and having experience enough to know that once in the path of an oncoming train, better to take the easiest way out, lest it be much more unbearable later!

One of my "close confidants" slipped me a poisonous berry, I ate thereof, succulentnnectar, next thing I know, Im dead, so I concede, Kig David the Almighty!

Hail Victor! Hail Victor!
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well Troll, having exchanged quite a few turns with you, I consider you a worthy adversary. My good fortunes in this game were due mostly to discovering some lucky ruins. I have no doubt that it would have evened out before long. In my humble opinion, you resigned far too early.

Seige, you had called winner awhile back. Do you want to play?
          Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
          - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

Sorry david, I'd love to...but when I took on four 1on1 matches, I had no idea how fast they'd move, so I'm a little too busy for new games. But I do know someone else who'd love to play!

name: cmatrix
            email: delll@iprimus.com.au

He's new to multiplayer and I promised I'd hook him up with some players...so david, troll, please email him for a game!
            "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

ok seige I'll email him
              Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
              - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

Working...
              X