The Crusades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crusades

This Crusade I depart on, entrusted to bring Glory and Prestige to the Fatherland!

I shall take upon me this weighty matter and prove why I am indeed Chancellor Troll of Deutchland!

Yours in Civin

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Great New From Berlin!!

Our first unit is off exploring and soon another to follow, whence our next city comes from is too early to predict, however, Whence the World's next leader comes from is Crystal Clear, The Fatherland!!!

Chancellor Troll

Comment

We are the Greeks!

We wish to explore this world, seeking knowledge and enlightenment. We are making strides not only in military equipment and strategies, but in science and philosophy as well. We desire friendship with all, but we will fight fiercely when we must. Our land is fertile and spacious

-David
      Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
      - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

As my explorers scour the countryside, looking for ideal tent sites, I seek to find some knowledge from the forfathers of mine own heritage, as to where my fate will take me, what path I should take, and what I should do upon meeting foreigners....peace with them or piece of them?

Time, that elusive substance that departs sooner than the knowledge of the possesion thereof, dictates I continually move forward, peaceably and with prudence that no one country survives int the shadow of an animalistic rite of passage....wise to seek alternate paths should a hard hearted stranger befall my path!

Chancellor Troll

Comment

Turn 19

Ok, I am Chancellor of this great Deutchland!

I am walking about my countryside, noticing the blessing God has given the beasts.

I see Rabbits, R A B B I T S!!!! everywhere,Humping away!!

Now I sez to myself, SELF!! (Really I did!)

What we have here........ is a failure.........to communicate!!

I want to rule a vast Kingdom, so what I need is one of them thar French Whoremaids to come to my Chamber, Yes indeed, I need to breed some little Deutchelings!!
          Soon..Soon..My Kingdom will become like that of an anthill, busy and plentiful!!

Chancellor Troll

Comment

Truly the gods have blessed my civilization. While you're having orgies with french whoremaids, my whole society is an orgy of progress and expansion. On, to greater and greater glory!
            Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.

Comment

You aint kidding your expanding, your email account is over quota!!!
              Empty them thar caves dude!!!

Chancellor Troll

Comment

hehe, forgot to empty my trash. you can send now. oh mighty chancellor

Comment

As Chancellor of The Fatherland, I salute the Greeks Great Leader, King David!

Im feeding the wrong food or wrong drink, but we are growing, keep up the great work David, my countrymen salute your good fortunes!!

Chancellor Troll

Comment

Hail, Chancellor Troll! I, King David of Greece, salute you and your valiant people.

I look forward to the day that we meet, as I would like to exchange maps and technology with you for the benefit of both of our great nations. Tell me, if you will, what part of the world your civilization resides in?

Comment

We are meeting this turn my friend!

Send Map Exchange and we hall indeed exchange and as for Technology, We can exchange 1 for 1 as "Gifts" and I shall reciprocate!"

Chancellor Troll

Comment

Beware! A Mayan city has been discovered in close proximity to Berlin. I will stand behind any decision you make regarding this alarming news...

King David

Comment

I have no quarrels as of this time with the Mayans. I look forward to allowing this suburb to prosper and then perhaps "assimilate" that suburb into the Roman Empire!

Pharoah Troll is a fair ruler and although our Kingdom is small and as yet reached a "Prospering State" we are meeting with heads of the all outlieing villages to strongly consider contributing to the betterment of our Empire.

I would also ask King David, that the settler looking to form a city near my area, consider a "Mutually Accepted" boundary-border!

Pharoah Troll

Comment

You misunderstand, oh Chancellor/Pharoah Troll. The settler in question is actually a tribe of nomads encountered close to where you see them now. When this tribe encountered the awesome splendour of the Greek empire, they were happy to join it! I have commanded them to move to a location far away from your empire, and they are complying.

Comment

I would expect no less out of my friends from Greece!

Your friendship and partnership have never been questioned and I salute your endeavors to lead our World!

Pharoah Troll

Comment

Working...
                              X