Seige vs. Nimrod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seige vs. Nimrod

The mayans people found themselves on a small planet when their spaceship crash landed. There were two other groups with us, the Canadians and English, what has become of them only the Gods know. While most technology has been lost, we hope that we can rebuild our civilization on this planet.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Oh hear ye Natives of the Planet Canadia! We are not alone! The Mayans have come from the sky. Why did they decide to leave the sky in the first place? We don't know, but we sure wish they'd just go back.

Since this planet is extremely Small, we Canadians must unite and confront the Mayan threat together. There just isn't room enough for the two of us. All Canadians willing to follow me, Lord Seige, should form communities and work toward the greater good of us all.

And so a new civilization is born.

Lord Seige
    "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

Mayan warriors in thier animal skins explore the world to which they claim. The Canadians have been spotted in the distance and they are believed to be heading this way. We are wary of thier intent...
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Although there has been little contact between the nations, both sides feel threatened and wary. Canada proposes a brief period of peace, so that each civ may take measure of the other. But should it last til the end of T9 or T19? This is for the Mayans to decide.
        "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

Post Script - T.T.S.

Wait, I mean......

P.S. - Turn Two Sent

Comment

With the hirment of 3 slavers, the Mayan Empire hopes to claim a sizable workforce in the near future.

Comment

Do slavers get killed, or do they just get sent back to the nearest city? I've seen both happen in single player mode, but I can never figure out why.

Comment

If you expel them, they get sent back to the nearest city. If you attack them, well, its up to the fates for him

Comment

Then may the fates be kind to the Slaver discovered by the Royal Canadian Armed Forces...

Comment

After the discovery of a slain slaver, his fellow slavers bow their heads in silence.

Comment

Sharpen your spears, boys...the Mayans proudly wave the flag of peace, all the while plotting to kidnap and abuse unprotected villagers. The peace with the Mayans remains, but the heads of the slavers must roll.

Comment

The tyranny in Mayan society has ended! We welcome with open arms the new Theocractic government of the one true faith

Comment

From slavers to heathen soothsayers, it seems there is nothing so low that the Mayans won't threaten to use against us.

However, this farce of a peace treaty ends when turn 9 ends. The prospect of open warfare will almost be a relief to Canadians after all this trickery.

Comment

Low and behold an acienct civilization on the brink of death looked upon our settlers as gods. Our team of master city builders gave life to this once doom village.

Comment

Working...
                            X