No announcement yet.

Two's Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope faded knows hes signed up. He hasnt been posting.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Gav your full of hot air Snow white? Wasnt there only 7 dwarf's?

Actually Gary is just jealous, my girlfriend and all my PBEM skill's

Tis true Gav is da man on MP, but PBEM is my turf.

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
        Gav your full of hot air Snow white? Wasnt there only 7 dwarf's?

Actually Gary is just jealous, my girlfriend and all my PBEM skill's

Tis true Gav is da man on MP, but PBEM is my turf.
        Hot air will melt snow... white... And as for the Luscious Lauren, rumour has it she aint married yet... And I'm tall Dark, Handsome, incredibly rich, ooze personality from every orifice... oh and I am married..... DOH!!!

Yeh I concede for some strange reason I cannot play PBEM as well as Internet games.... which is kinda strange when U consider it is the same damned game..... I wish someone would explain to me why, maybe PBEM Maps are different... Maybe there is just too much time to reflect between turns.... I mean in Internet play U get a settler out in 5 mins... in PBEM it seems to take a month... well thats cos it actually does...
        He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Happy Birthday Gav (I mean Gav's birthday, not Happy's).

Right, all fine with me, and ready and rearing to go.

Whispers: Seige, Milamber, I've thought up a cool strategy... Let's whup their arses! Close whispers

OK, let's have a good, fair game, and of course, FG and Nimrod will be kind to us, because we're new, friendly, and have nothing but good will toward our opponents. Oh, hi FG, Nimrod, I didn't see you there. I was just saying to the others how awesome you guys are

Comment

Hey RC I like that strat. I'm ready to go to.
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
            Revelation 6:8

Comment

Okay maps created tonight then... not everyone has approved, yet we could wait for ever if we did wait everyones approval... I will create both random huge maps, will add 4 settlers and a warrior and gold and PW to all Civs - If anyone has an issue with me creating the map I will play in then please step forward and create for me.... I will give u the necessary settings.... But as a reassurance my integrity is absolute, Stealth attacks have an unfortunate effect of working on me every time, which many can testify to....

Comment

I'm ready whenever you are for sending out the turn!

Since it's 5 players and an odd and even team how about (if you haven't set turns yet) have it a person from 3-player team then member of 2-player team then 3-player team and alternate like that?
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I am alive and posting! But swamped with exams til the 20th. I'll still play all turns and reply all emails. But I won't have time to post detailed roleplaying and crap here on Apolyton. So I'm really looking forward to this game... But I can't iniatiate all the teamwork and planning like I would normally want.

As you can see, I'm a man of mixed feelings.
                  "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

Erm sorry about the delay.... I created the map - set everything up perfect except I put an enemy warrior next to 5 settlers from other team..... SO I have to start it all again, unless someone know different.... .... I will be back in late tonight and will try again....

Comment

heh... oh well... can't you just get into it via the scenario or something and swap in the right warrior that way?

Comment

Guys, I'm gonna be away this weekend, so I won't be able to play any turns. This will be a 48 hour blackout, hope that's ok?

Comment

hey Gav it's been a week you got those games ready yet
                          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                          Revelation 6:8

Comment

Give the poor guy a break... just bump the thread to remind him... he's a little busy right now... trying to get some subs for some different games... I'm currently wondering if my new neighbor Solver in Live Wire will be as friendly as my old one...

Comment

My apologies Milamber.... I am suddenly faced with a very difficult situation with my Business which has left me unable to continue playing PBEM... It was sudden and unexpected - I will start the second game (without me in) as soon as I can - first game already running

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
                                Give the poor guy a break... just bump the thread to remind him... he's a little busy right now... trying to get some subs for some different games... I'm currently wondering if my new neighbor Solver in Live Wire will be as friendly as my old one...
                                Oh well... if you behave good there, and don't try to violate our border, I won't be too much angry .
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X