No announcement yet.

Troll vs David

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exploration around my city is going well, I foresee a bright future for my flourishing civ. as my scientists toil in their creative efforts to unlock the secrets of the universe, several question keeps appearing; how will this game end, bloodlust or alien wonder?
    Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
    - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

Bloodlust is for true greats CZARS!!..or infidel leaders of inferior nations!

My people say they have neither lost anything or are looking anything in space!

WE won with Yuri Gagarin, now we will win with Troll Da Terrible!
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

ok, so are we great czars or inferior nations?
        Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.

Comment

Time is the truest tester of all!

WE each walk in the shadow of those whom have gone before us. The question remains, will we be trail riders or trailblazers?

Only each one of us can answer for sure!

Comment

Doh! Please tell me, is this game set to bloodlust or alien wonder? And please, let your yeas be yeas and your nays be nays

-David

Comment

BLOODLUST!!!!

Comment

Turn 14

My civ grows my army explores and yet the cold winds of war are not yet felt, perhaps Glasnost is possible?

We shall see..we shall see....

Comment

The American People extend warmth and the open hand to their new neighbors. Let us be allies, and explore this wondrous world together!

Comment

The Mighty Nation headed by Troll, Russian Pride will indeed agree to "explore" World together. I would ask, kind neighbor, that we "Mutually Respect" one another's land, I would also propose a treaty, whereas we "Honor" each others Trade Routes.

Let me know your honorable answer, for what we do today, sparks the fuel of tommorrow!

Czar Troll

Comment

__________________________________________________ __
                      The Might Nation headed by Troll, Russian Pride will indeed agree to "explore" World together. I would ask, kind neighbor, that we "Mutually Respect" one another land, I would also propose a treaty, whereas we "Honor" each others Trade Routes.

Let me know your honorable answer, for what we do today, sparks the fuel of tommorrow!

Czar Troll
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The American people, represented by their servant David, gladly pledge respect to the Honorable and Brave Russians. We also promise any aid within our means should crisis arise.

We like you, and we want you to prosper, as you are prospering

-President David

Comment

I have Assyrian maps. They are close to you. They appear to be peaceful.

-David

Comment

NEWFLASH*************NEWSFLASH**************NEWSFL ASH

Czar Troll has discovered that certain "Unknown People's Groups" have willingly joined hands with the Bear, Mother Russia, and have pledged allagience to further our nations plight for the spread of Marxism or Leninism or most assuredly, Trollism!

We shall soon be to 4 cities, then 6 then we shall see what other continents are for the offering!

Mother Russia gives Birth!

Let all nations join in celebration!

Comment

Courier Scribes Alert something afoul!!

David has declared something afoul and our countrymen have assisted in "removing" apparent demons!

Our countrymen await, eagerly, the next move of yours!

Czar Troll

Comment

Working...
                            X