This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too late the damage is already done.

Anyway the great lungster knows I'm full of sh*t and just kidding.

I was just a bit irritated, I had assumed this game was taken care of and everything was a Go. But I assumed wrong. Mobius didn't tell me who was in this game.I thought Lung could take over from me as Mobius has used him in the past, I think.

Anyhow the reason I wanted to give this game to lung was I found another game with PBEM and I wanted to get more games going in that. Can someone post a players list for this game in the right playing order.

Is Solver the Big Brother of Apolyton??

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Elkins
      Moose? Are there really moose in Australia, Lung, or is it a long-distance relationship? Or do you sneak into the zoo at night?

Well you know everytime Lung emails me he is always asking about these moose, whether I could set him up with a date with one. I think the last email he sent me, he was wondering about the cost of shipping one to Aussieland.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Webster

Well you know everytime Lung emails me he is always asking about these moose, whether I could set him up with a date with one. I think the last email he sent me, he was wondering about the cost of shipping one to Aussieland.

Comment

Hey same here

Ok Lung how many moose do you really need?

Ok now I know here is a picture of an Assie moose...our sympathys Lung The splinters must be a bugga
          Last edited by Solver; April 3, 2002, 06:24.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Where are the golf-clubs?
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Moose fish here too Birdy
              Last edited by Solver; April 3, 2002, 06:26.
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Last edited by Solver; April 3, 2002, 06:26.
                Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                  ...our sympathys Lung The splinters must be a bugga
                  "OUCH"

Moose fish??

Comment

I'm on a drool, I guess...
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Post removed.
                      Last edited by Solver; April 4, 2002, 10:21.
                      Or do we?

Comment

Post removed, another one.
                        Last edited by Solver; April 4, 2002, 10:24.
                        Or do we?

Comment

MWUAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Looks like my sinister plan worked after all - confuse the hell out of everyone so that by the time I was ready to play again, no turns had actually elapsed!

Errm, oops!

Sorry guys, I think I goofed!

I should be able to take up the reins in about 2-3 weeks when I finally hit Sydney...

BTW Lung, although I was in Canada fleetingly I couldn't find any Moose but I can stop by and pick up a few Sheep from NZ if you like...
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

It appears not only has Solver lost his sense of humor but has decided to take the fun out it for the rest of us. I protest your calling my simple pictures which are non offensive and in tune with the thread spam. More over it is offensive for you to add words to my threads. This is clearly abuse of power and a complant will be issued. If you feel the need to be childish I would suggest you go to the kiddies forum a few doors down.

Now either delete what you call spam not that it is any of your business provided I follow the rules what I post. But DO NOT CHANGE MY THREADS delete them report them but do not reword them.

Now show me where in the rules "you" have the right Solver to completely change someones post to something they did not post. Now show me solver in the rules where you have the right to proclaim anything as "spam" then reword it not delete it.
                            Or do we?

Comment

Read the thread you made yourself, Blackice, the replies are there...
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                              X