This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell is Swissy2?

Are we waiting for Mobius? As far as i can tell, he's galavanting around the globe and won't be back for some time. To make matters worse, he hasn't even dropped in for a beer, yet!

Hmmm...that sounds familiar...Swissy2...wasn't that a game I was playing many many years ago?

Yes, it all comes back to me now. I remember playing my turn...and then...darkness, only darkness.

No turn ever came back to me.

It was terrible, I tell you, just terrible!!!

But the mind can only stand so much pain, and mercifully, forgetfulness came over me.

Why have you wakened me from this blissful slumber which left me free from pain, Lung?

And oh yes, did Mobius appoint a sub whilst he is galavanting...?

Comment

So is the turn with the substitute, whomever that is?
      Cariad,
      Demosthenes.
      _____
      www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

Well,
        I was advised a few days ago I would be taking his place, but as yet to date have not recieved any turn.

I be a waiting though, Eager as all egt out

Yours In Civin

Troll
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Where is swissy 2?

Whereever you put it last

Oh and Donny boy is the official Sub of MOBIUS. So send his turns this way if you are not sure what to do.

Comment

I didn't know who the official sub was, but considering whoever that was never played a single turn, i disregarded the original sub and asked Troll if he would like to play, to which he eagerly announced his commitment to the cause.

Perhaps Don never had a turn sent to him, but i'm sure the ol' moose-rooter wouldn't mind if we used someone else, so i say "give it to Troll!!!" Besides, he's a newbie and ripe for the pickings

I would have sent it to him already but my turns go to Demos.

Comment

Once again lungster you have your head shoved firmly up yer ass.

You agreed to play this game, as FG says the turn sits with you. So either play the damn turn or FG or whoever, start sending the turns to me ONLY.

I think Mobius annouced that official sub would be me and that the turns should be sent to me not lung.

I thought it was bogus when they were sending us both the game and one of us would play one turn and then the other the next turn. I thought well,those guys knew Mobius used Lung as sub sometimes and has sent the game to lung too, forgetting Mobius's announcement.

So I asked the lung to take over this game and he agreed. The other players in this game agreed to send it to lung.

So lung if you don't want to play this game, let me know and I will have the others send the turn to me.

Comment

Don, i can't sub for Mobius because, duh, i am one of his opponents

Better up my own arse than a mooses arse, i always say

I suggest everyone just send their last Swissy2 turn to the next player, and we'll play the most recent, right? Sorry, Troll, it looks like Don insists on playing, so i guess i'll have to kick his arse as a lesson in manners

C'mon, Don! Put yer dukes up, boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lung
                  Don, i can't sub for Mobius because, duh, i am one of his opponents

Better up my own arse than a mooses arse, i always say

I suggest everyone just send their last Swissy2 turn to the next player, and we'll play the most recent, right? Sorry, Troll, it looks like Don insists on playing, so i guess i'll have to kick his arse as a lesson in manners

C'mon, Don! Put yer dukes up, boy!
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Then why did you agree to take over this game from me??

You little punk

Comment

and really, you like things stuffed your arse, you little fa....

does your significant other know about your little fetishes

Comment

Solver is watching!
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

PartyPooper

Comment

The log on LungButtKicker has been permamently banned, for you might not create a logon with a username making fun of/abusing another poster.
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ok, I've just re-sent the last turn (turn 270) I had sent out. It was sent to Mobius previously, shortly before he left, and has now been sent to Don.

Could someone post the playlist for Don (and myself, too, as being a sub myself, I was never sure of the game-order).

Moose? Are there really moose in Australia, Lung, or is it a long-distance relationship? Or do you sneak into the zoo at night?

Comment

Working...
                              X